More of the Usual™

Ura was usually not up at 5am, but today, she just couldn't fall back asleep after the usual 4am Dark Shadow Screech™. She went to the common room to get some tea and try and go back to sleep, but was stopped by Izuku who's sat on the counter watching her intently. "Hey, Izukkun, have you been to sleep yet?"

He tilts his head, not unlike a dog, and blinks slowly, "no. I was doing Cementoss-sensei's essay."

Ura blinks, "isn't that due today?" He nods slowly, bring up a cup of coffee she hadn't noticed before and taking a long sip from it. "Don't you usually get all your homework done the day it's given?"

"Usually, but I forgot about it."

"But you read the assigned book, right?"

There was a long pause as Izuku drank deeply from his cup, "sure..."

Ura sighed at the obvious lie and went about making her tea and toast before dragging Izuku down to the couch and offering to give him a summary of the book. Izuku told her she didn't have to, that he had read some notes online, but she insisted and soon enough, she was lying down, explaining it while Izuku played with her hair.

By the time Bakugo had come down, Shinso was already down, getting pictures of Ura and Izu cuddled up together on the sofa. They went about as usual and brought food to Ura, leaving Izuku asleep. Shoji offered to carry him, to let Ura change, but Izu was not letting go easily and they gave up. Ura using her quirk to lighten him because even with the strength training she undergoes, Izu was all muscle and at least forty pounds over her max.

When they showed up to class with Izu wrapped around her, clinging like a baby koala, Aizawa didn't even blink at the pajama clad duo and started class as usual.