Heyy, how yall doin'?

After that damn train wreck, I grabbed my clothes and went to my shower, trying to not make too much noise since Rah is still sleeping.

Taking a shower, to get my body ready for the day before me, whatever that may be, just know I can't be funky for it.

Washing my face with my wash and giving myself a nice little body scrub, because last night was an event.

After a nice and relaxing shower, I step out to brush my teeth, as the steam from the shower acted as my towel, then drying myself off with my actual towel then putting on my lounge shorts one piece, after I looked around to see my Black ass forgot to grab panties.

"Fuck it" I said with a shrug as I put my shit in the hamper, stepping out to see a very much awake Rah laying on my bed scrolling through his phone looking cozy.

"Morning" I said grabbing his attention knowing it's well in the afternoon.

"Yo," he said after he looked at me up and down to land back to my eyes.

"Your bed nice," he said

"I know, I hope you slept well since you nearly killed us last night" I said not missing a beat. I put myself in danger with one nigga and I'm not about to repeat shit.

"I'm sorry about that, I went out looking like a fucking bozo and that wasn't what I was trying to do" he said sincerely as he sat up to look me in the eyes and I accepted it because frankly I'm shocked the nigga apologized.

Stepping from in front of him to go put on my face cream and lotion.

"How did you even get me up here?" He asked.

"Well I had my friend come down to help me, we looked dumb as hell carrying your big ass inside, I damn near fell" I said laughing replaying last night as I turned to face him as I put lotion on my legs.

"You almost woke up too, but you were just making yourself comfy" I continued.

"Where did you sleep?" He asked.

"In my friend's room, I didn't want you to wake up in pain sleeping on the couch" I said and he nodded.

"Thank you" he said.

"No problem, just don't make it a habit" I said all types of deadass.

He nodded and went into the bathroom, I'm assuming to pee, I was just about done so I packed away my things.

"Aight, I'm about to go" he said as he picked up his stuff from my nightstand.

"Aight let me walk you out," I said about to walk out when I noticed he put money on my nightstand.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For letting me stay here for the night," he said.

"I appreciate it, but you stayed because I didn't want the both of us to die, it's fine, I'm not a bed and breakfast," I said.