Come get yall juice.

As I'm eating and engaging in conversation with Greg, it was a wee bit tricky since Rah is drilling holes in my face with his eyes. Him and his friend are sitting on my left but like two tables ahead. I'm trying my best to not look his way but when I'm looking at Greg, I can see Rah staring at me, which is rude to his date, like dude.

Greg is eating a steak and potatoes...typical. And I'm eating the same thing, I'm hungry, not about to starve, learned my lesson. I'm telling Greg about my time at the gym, when I can feel my phone vibrating against the chair.

Ignoring it.

"When I came back home, Bri made me eat but that in itself was light then I got ready and here we are," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me? We could've rescheduled" he said with care as he held my hand, then eating his food. Over his shoulder I can see Rah engaging in his own conversation, till his eyes locked with mine. Shifting my eyes back to my meal, eating so I don't die. Until my phone was vibrating AGAIN.

"If you want you can answer that," he said clearly annoyed by it.

Checking my phone to see what was the fucking fuss.

It was Bri.

And a message from the alarm company.

"Bitch, I'm not home and neither is Megan, so who the fuck is in the house for the alarm company to alert me?"

Bitch what???

"Um Greg, I have an emergency. I'm so sorry, but I have to go" I said, grabbing my shit and getting an Uber as I'm walking out. Getting stares from everyone because I didn't even wait for Greg to say anything.

As I'm almost outside I feel someone grab my arm and it was Greg.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Someone broke into my home, I need to go" I said.

"I live literally right next to you, 1. You barely ate all day and passed out. 2. I will drive you home. Now you are going to finish your meal, because you're not Batman, and once you're done we can leave" he said and as dumb as it sounds, he's right. Because I hardly ate and the stress on top of barely eating doesn't seem like the wave.

Very much stressed but still very much hungry, we walked back hand in hand and I finished and he kept his word. He paid the bill and we were on our way.

We're pretty much at my house the doors were fine.

The lights were on and Bri was inside.

"The fuck happened now?" I said, looking at everything around my feet with Greg behind me.

"Bitch look at the wall" Bri said.

"Bicth it's up and it's stuck" in spray paint.

"Was that Dalis slow ass? The bitch can't spell" I said. I know she ain't slow enough to steal anything, because she barely had enough time to check her writing.

"You know it was, I'm over that sick bitch" Bri said.

"We're getting a dog because I'm not moving over that bird brain hoe" I said making my way upstairs to see what that dizzy bitch did.

Walking in my room to see everything was literally exactly where I left it. She really came in, did bum bitch shit and ran out before the police came.

"Fucking loser" I said.

"You wanna spend the night at my house?" Greg asked, I forgot he was there.

"Nah, she's not coming back, she's knows my hands work. I'm just tired. I'm sorry about cutting our date short. Clearly if I knew it was her, I would simply not even bother cutting it," I said throwing my bag on my bed and taking off my heels.