Prince Rahim

It's a new day, a new week and nearly 2 weeks since I was in the hospital, that nigga's demon blood was filtered out and I did research if his foolery is transmitted through blood.

"Bri!!!!" I yelled out from my room because I don't feel like getting up.

"What?" She said walking in.

"The hairstylist is coming around 3 and he's going to do me and your hair for tomorrow, but...we're getting our shit together before he gets here," I said as I got up and made my way to the closet to get ready as Bri left to get ready too.

I look raggedy but it's only 10, which gives us enough time to get our nails and shit done. Putting on some sweats and my uggs as I love to wear because it's cold as hell these days. Going downstairs to see Bri putting on her shoes and switching out her bag for the day.

"I don't know why you couldn't just make a nail tech come here," She said as she finished up.

"Because, Bitch, I don't want people knowing where I live," I said answering her dumbass statement.

She cut her eye after me as I made my way to the door because I'm not about to waste time on her dumb ass. Turning my car on as I walked to it as I waited for this woman to get the fuck out. She comes out locking the door behind her and making her way to the car, but before she hops in, she waves to someone. Turning my head to the direction to see Greg fine ass, just standing there just being fine. Rolling down the passenger window to greet him.

"Hey, sexy," I said looking at him up and down to see it seems he's coming back from work.

"Hey, beautiful," He said as he made his way to my car, coming to my side and opening my door.

"I have errands to run, you go ahead and get rest, I'll come by later," I said honestly, as Bri came in the car and buckled up.

He nodded and kissed my forehead, then caressed my face, before closing the door and walking inside his house.

Bri played her playlist as I began the drive to the nail salon. 

"You and your boo are cute," She said

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not going to do anything further, until I can ensure that, that dickhead is no longer in my life," I said as I made a sharp turn because I almost missed it.

"Bitch!! Slow down," She yelled.

"Shut up," I said making sure no police were near as we stopped at a red light next to another car filled with niggas, trying to get our attention. Bri rolled down the window with her bored ass and started talking to them.

"Sup, beautiful," the nigga driving said and this dumb bitch.

"You cute, y'all single?" She asked and I just knew where she was going with this.

"Yea, you?" He asked.

"No, but my friend is," Leaning back to display me, and I gave this bitch a look.

"Sorry, one moment," I said.

"Pull over to the side," Bri tells him and the light turned green and she did it and I did it too because she was going to be on my ass to do it. Pulling in front of them in front of some random house.

"What the fuck are you doing? Did you not hear I wasn't trying to do anything?" I asked this dumb bitch.

"Yes, bitch, you need someone new, not to date but to pass time, maybe the nigga can take you out on a date. He isn't your dealer, your neighbor, or your realtor, this is healthy," She said and she had a point.