First Date

**Dalis POV**

Walking towards my apartment, scared out of my mind, seeing him at my door, mad as shit.

Holding my son in my arms trying to remain calm as if this was random and weird news.

"Heyyyyyyy, William," I said with a smile.

He was silent as shit

He's about to beat my ass.

He stepped out of my way not even attempting to help me with all that I'm carrying.

Sack of shit, but he was like this BEFORE the rumor.

Unlocking the door and putting my son into his room in his crib before I bathed him, so I can deal with this shit.

"Hey Shooter," I said, walking in the living room.

"Save me that shit, what the fuck is that on Instagram?" He asked mad.

"Nothing, you know how catty bitches are" I said and he nodded but I knew it didn't change his mind.

"What were those screenshots?" He asked because shit, I would like to know.

"Babe, did you even pay attention, that's some ultra sneaky shit, why would I even discuss doing that with someone else, if it were true?" I asked him as I moved closer, kissing his neck.

"Why would someone just say that tho?" He asked moving his neck for me.

"I don't know, because it looks like you do everything for me. I walked in this relationship with all my own shit, people jealous," I said sucking on his neck and he seemed to be falling for it.

Sucka.

Taking him into my room to get his mind off of things.

We get in the bed and I noticed the most important thing.

"Why aren't you hard?" I asked.

"Suck it," he said simply.

"No, you shouldn't need me to do that," I said serious as shit. Because if you need my mouth to do it THEN YOU SIMPLY DONT WANT TO FUCK.

"I'm not feeling it," he said.

Bitch.

"Yea, I'm not, still annoyed," he said.

"So you would rather me dick then you just leave?" I asked mad because he's trying to play me.

"Shit, I guess so," he said shrugging and getting up to put on his clothes.