baby motha

NEW CHAPTER

~a month prior~

~a month prior~

*Megan's POV*

"Hello" I said after I answered the phone and it said "Lenox Hill" on the called ID, pulling away from Marcus and stepping into the hallway.

"Hello, is this Megan Cornwall?" She said.

"Yes, this is she," I said and she continued.

"Your friend, Maya has gotten into a serious car accident and you're on her emergency contact from her phone, with the medical ID, also Briana as gotten into an accident with her," She said and my heart dropped.

"Is the baby ok?" I asked as I paced the hallway.

"We can't discuss that, but we need you to notify the father of the child because this pertains to him as well, can you both please come in today?" She asked and without thinking I told her we're coming.

Walking back into the studio to get everyone's attention.

"Ayo, I got something to tell y'all," I started.

*Shooter POV*

Looking at Megan as she started to choke back on tears and Slim tried to comfort her but she pushed him off.

"Maya and Bri..." she started but she got choked up again but I was growing impatient.

"WHAT?" I yelled and she jumped and Slim looked at me like he was about to say something but Megan beat him to it.

"They got into a bad car accident in Manhattan, they're at Lenox Hill Hospital. They said Shooter you gotta go because it's something about the baby and East, they didn't say anything about Bri," she said and that's all she had to say before I got up and walked straight to my car not even waiting for anybody.

Driving straight to the hospital, seeing East's car not to far behind mine as we raced to the city to see what the fuck happened. Weaving in and out of traffic till we got stuck in traffic.

"FUCK!!!" I said mad as shit, my phone begun to ring.

"WHAT?" I shouted into my car Bluetooth, not even looking who called.

"Nigga watch your tone," a voice said, the voice was really familiar.

"Maya?" I asked.

"No, it's me Dalis" she said I rolled my eyes.

"What, do you want? I'm busy" I said not trying to deal with her ass right now.

"I'm in labour," she said and I punched the horn at the barely moving traffic.

She's pacing her breath, as you hear people rushing around her.

"I'm at the usual hospital that I've been at for the appointments, you need to be there," she said and I'm growing more and more mad.