Goofy

*Maya POV*

After calling Cai a few times, I still didn't get an answer. East couldn't come to check on Bri because he had his daughter with him but he made sure Bri was able to eat actual food, she shared it with me because she knows I hate hospital food.

"Thanks Bri," I said as I ate her Italian food.

"No problem, can't have my baby mama hungry," she said as she ate with her left arm because her right one was in a sling and her wrist and fingers were in there own splints.

"Did they tell you how long you gotta wear those?" I asked.

"About 2 months, regular" she said like it's nothing.

"You know we getting you some actual pain killers when we leave right?" I let her know. Don might've moved but the dick moved 2 cities over, he's gonna come back.

I'm staying off of Instagram because whenever I go on it, it's some bullshit and I don't want my blood pressure to get high as shit, I already gotta stay here for the weekend so they can monitor me.

"Did you call your parents?" Bri asked.

"Fuck no," I said explaining to her they'll fly out here and I have other siblings for them to care about.

"Well you got me," she said and I smiled knowing she's right because ever since she found out I was pregnant which was before me, she's been on protective mode.

"Bri, would you like to be the Godmother of our baby?" I asked knowing she'll say yes.

"Fuck yes, my baby finna be so spoiled," she said and I laughed because she'll beat a kid's ass for this baby.

Bri texting on her phone and she's speeding even with one hand.

"Bri can you ask East, if Cai is ok?" I asked her.

"He's fine," she said angrily and I stayed silent because I don't wanna upset myself.

Moments Later in walks Megan.

"MEGAN!!" I said as I see she brought food and a duffel bag, Bri has clothes in there too.

"Hey baby mama, hey baby" she said to Bri and I.

"Can I rub or are you sore?" She asked.

"Nah you can rub, I need the comfort," I said and she rubbed and I felt my baby kick.

"OH MY GOD NUGGET KICKED!!" Meg said and Bri got up to feel the kick.

"Oh my baby a fighter," she said as Nugget kicked them stopped.

"Guess it's comfy now," I said and Bri went back to her bed and Megan sat in a chair.

I can't believe Cai missed the first kick.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked her as I took out the food, which was Italian.

"Bri want some?" I asked her and she got up and shared some out and went back.

"He's in the car," she said.

"Have you heard from Cai?" I asked as I dug in my food, Megan looked at Bri and they shared a look before looking back at me.

"Yea, I haven't heard about him, anyways how's the food?" She asked.

"It's good, my baby, wait, OUR baby is eating good," I said rubbing my happy belly.

We began to talk about literally nothing and Bri tells us she's gonna plan the gender reveal.

"Still? But your arm..." I said pointing at her sling.