Here Bri Always Beggin

*Bri's POV*

It's been a couple weeks since Danielle's passing, since she wasn't even a day old they redid her birth certificate to be her death certificate and the hospital was in charge of properly putting her body to rest.

Maya has been quiet, she hasn't mourn in the way people would think she should be, she sleeps a lot and wears sweat pants all the time. Megan and I have been carrying the brand in her absence. Shooter and Dave went on tour, leaving me to deal with Maya. Going upstairs to check on Maya, even though she sleeps all day she will spend her night cleaning so her room is spotless. Walking in her room to see her going through her phone.

"Maya, what's up?" I asked

"This bitch is going to die," she said. And showed me the phone to see some foul shit.

*Shooter POV*

Not knowing how I should deal with the fact my child has passed, I'm more upset that East was the one that told me a week into the tour. Upset and hurt that Maya had to go through all of that by herself, right after I did fucked up shit to her, in a drunk and high haze I texted her, "I wish I was there with you for the birth of our child and more importantly the death, I will always love you no matter what," drinking Hennessy and smoking even more with the mix of Jodeci "Forever my Lady" will have a nigga feeling those lyrics.

Waking up confused about the night before to see I got a few text messages and none of them are from Maya, they're all from Dalis and what I read made my heart sink.

"What?"

"Your baby died?"

"No way"

"And you still love that bitch?"

"You know that baby wasn't yours"

"Don't worry, we have our family and a healthy baby boy"

Confused on how she got all of that till I scrolled up and saw what I sent her when it was clearly for Maya.

FUCK.

I sat my groggy ass up and called this bitch and she was too damn happy for someone with a newborn.
"Hi baby," she said

"Cut the bullshit, Dalis, that wasn't for you to see, I sweat before God do not do no bullshit, I swear on my soul don't do it," I said trying to keep my voice low on this fucking tour bus, I'm so fucked up that I'm not back in fucking Jersey.

She really in my ear talking about some bullshit that I wasn't trying to hear.

"Why does it even matter? You're not with her, you're mourning and that's fine but she's literally a non factor" she said. What the fuck is she really trying to say to me? Who the fuck does she really think she talking to?

"Dalis, don't fucking play with me, don't do no bullshit" I said and she mumbled some shit but I banged the call cause she on some bullshit.

I got up and got ready for the day since I can't fall back asleep.

*Maya POV*

She had no right.

How the fuck dare he have that bitch think she can say a fucking thing?

Showing Bri the post that multiple people sent me.

"rip to the BASTARD baby, we all knew that baby wasn't his"

That cold hearted bitch. Even Bri is speechless, because who says shit like that?!

"I'm going to kill her" I said and I meant it, I'm going to concoct a plan to destroy this whore, I swear on my child, I will.