Chapter 25: "Halloween"

Happy Thanksgiving (or if you don't celebrate it, I hope you had an amazing day!) you beautiful people! :) Also this chapter isn't the best but I'll write a better one tomorrow! I promise

-/-/-/-/-

It was the night before Halloween. We'd been preparing for a show we we're going to perform tomorrow at a Halloween party. I sit on the couch in the studio with Luke, leaning my back on him. He has his arm around me as he looks through his song book.

"What if we sang like Monster Mash or something?" Reggie asks, sitting up from his spot on the floor. Julie and him were laying beside each other on a pallet on the floor. They were looking through costumes to wear from a magazine. Flynn sits in a chair and looks at her basically boyfriend now. "I was thinking maybe Calling All the Monsters?" She takes out her phone and plays a piece of it. The boys nod excitedly. "We could totally rock out to that." Luke says and closes his song book. I smile at him when he holds me closer.

"What're we dressing up as?" He asks. I lean back and look up at him. "You mean you want to go as.. a matching costume?" I ask and raise my eyebrow. "Yeah, we're a couple." He says chuckling softly. I smile at him. "Okay, we can look." I say before leaning back on him and opening my magazine again.

It was finally Halloween. Flynn and Reggie both decided they were going to be Wanda and Cosmo, but make it cute. Willie was a unisex Wendy and Alex was Peter-pan. They looked absolutely adorable. Julie and Nick dressed up as old rock stars as they both had the most fun with the outfits and styling their hair. Luke decided we were going to be escaped prisons. Which I didn't mind at all. He looked absolutely breathtaking in orange. Alex and him spent a good amount of time adding as much detail to him as possible, including a drawn on sleeve of tattoos. Which I enjoyed as well. I put on a white crop-top with the orange pants and braid my hair on both sides. Luke wanted to be completely matching and asked Alex if he would draw a few tattoos on me. Of course Alex didn't mind. I didn't know he was that good at drawing. Another thing to love about him. Reggie and Flynn look absolutely adorable with their pink and green styled outfits. Reggie was most excited about dressing up as a fairy. He made me laugh because of how cute he was.

"We look incredible." Luke says, high-fiving me. I smile and nod. "Yes we do." I fix my hair in the mirror before we get ready to leave. I take his hand and we walk out to meet the rest of the group. "Yay! Let's go." Julie says excitedly. We walk outside and head to the party. It was in full swing by the time we got there with very loud music. Reggie and Alex dance beside each other before we walk inside. Everyone was dressed up. Their costumes looking amazing.

"I'm going to let Flynn know we've made it so she can get the stage ready for us." Julie says before walking off. Reggie tails behind her to sit with Flynn. Willie quickly drags Alex off onto the dance floor. Luke looks at me before picking me up and taking me to the dance floor. I laugh softly at him, turning towards him once he sets me down. "I've never been to a party before!" He says loudly over the music. I take his hands and begin to dance. "That's okay!" I smile. He starts to dance with me. Flynn put on a slower song once she noticed the couples on the dance floor. Reggie took her hand and spun her around. She couldn't help but giggle. Luke takes my hands and places my arms around his neck. I let him lead since the guys usually were anyways. I smile up at him as we sway together. Willie pulls Alex closer, Alex chuckling and a blushing mess. They were too cute. A girl passes by me and accidentally knocks her drink on my arm, spilling it on my pant leg. "I'm sorry!" She apologizes quickly before rushing off. "It's fine." I try to say to her but she's already gone. I shake my head and look at Luke. "It's alright. Find a bathroom, bub." He says, poking my nose gently. I smile and walk off to find the bathroom. It was upstairs. There were plenty of was cloths in there so I grab one. I try my best to scrub out the stain, thankfully my pants were orange. The stain wasn't too noticeable. I look in the mirror and check my hair. Caleb suddenly appears behind me. I freeze but pretend I don't notice him, looking down at the faucet. My heart beats faster.

"Let's take a trip." He says, placing his hand on my arm. I look around quickly. Instead of being in the bathroom, I was now in an empty club. I move away from Caleb quickly. "You caused them pain." He watches me stumble back from him with an amused look his face. This was clearly the place the party was at when he cursed them. What did he want? Why couldn't he just let them move on?

"How are you able to make them seen by everyone? You're not powerful. And you're not dead." He says crossing his arms. "If I knew, I would tell you. You sick man." I say sternly. I didn't want to make myself look small in front of him, so I match his body language. Making my stance appear larger. He thought he was going to be intimidating but I had to make myself just as intimidating.

Luke POV

Julie pulls me onto the stage. I look around as I step onto it, Y/n no where to be found. Alex sits at his drums and I noticed he knew she wasn't around either. "Flynn, Y/n isn't here.." Julie whispers quietly. "Find her after the show. I already told everyone you guys were performing." Flynn says before starting to play the music. I grab my guitar and glance at everyone. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Y/n wouldn't miss this show. I know she wouldn't. Alex gives me the same look. I knew he was worried too. Reggie looks around a little before looking at us. "Uh, Y/n isn't here?" He says like we didn't already know. Alex and I give him a look.