19 ❀

*AUGUST 25TH 1993 (Tuesday)*
-BENNY'S POV-

i woke up to the sound of my alarm so i got out of bed and slowly got ready, as i was getting ready i kept checking my phone to see if katie answered, still no response, it broke my heart looking at my wallpaper, my lock screen was a picture of us at the carnival, she had her tongue out on the side trying to lick my cheek and i was smiling, my home screen was a picture of us smiling in the shower, we had a bunch of pictures and videos together but these ones were my favorites, i miss her i really do and i need to make things right with her, i finished getting ready and headed to school with liz.

-KATIE'S POV-

i woke up to my alarm i forgot i had on and checked to time "7:30 am" and i had a bunch of texts from benny, i wanted to answer so bad but i can't, i decided i was gonna go to school today so i walked downstairs to see if anyone was home "dad?" i yelled "yes sweetie?" he said from the kitchen "oh you're home, i was wondering if you could take me to school?" i asked "yea sure" he said smiling "okay i'm gonna go shower really quick" i said walking back upstairs "okay" he said.

i got in the shower and let the warm water hit my body, i felt a sting and looked at my arm to see my fresh cuts i made at yeah-yeah's house the other morning, i sighed and continued to shower and it reminded me of the time me and benny showered together, it was once but still.

-FLASHBACK-

"can i wash your hair?" i asked facing benny "no" he said smiling "i'll let you wash mines" i said "didn't you just wash it?" benny asked "yea but you can wash it again if you let me wash yours" i said "ugh fine" benny said trying not to laugh "you love me" i said smiling "sometimes" benny said looking back at me to see my reaction "shut up" i said and started washing his hair.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

i continued showering and missing benny, once i was done i brushed my hair and teeth then i put on some baggy jeans and a cute white tank top with a butterfly on it then i put on some black vans, i couldn't find any hoodies so i put on a black flannel but you could still kinda see my cuts, i sighed in defeat and grabbed my bag then headed downstairs "dad i'm ready" i said entering the kitchen "okay, let's go" my dad said opening the door.

once i got to school i walked to the office to get a late pass, when i got that i remembered that i have geometry with benny, i sighed once again and slowly made my way to geometry class.

-BENNY'S POV-

i'm in geometry with squints and he's surprisingly talking to me, he said he's still my best friend and that he wants me and katie to talk things out i wanted to talk to her so bad but she wasn't here, i sighed and put my head down, i heard the door open but i didn't bother looking "ah katie adams you're late? that's the first" i heard the teacher say so i quickly lifted my head up and seen her giving the teacher a late pass "yea i'm sorry about that" she said to the teacher "that's okay, go take a seat" the teacher said, she turned around and instantly met my eyes she then looked down breaking eye contact and started walking to her seat which is right next to mines, she sat down and took her notebook out then started to take notes, i looked down at her arm and noticed that she still has the bracelet i gave her and i obviously still had mines, as i looked at the bracelet i noticed something else on her arm which was cuts and they were fresh so me being me i obviously got mad.

i payed attention to the teacher acting like katie wasn't right next to me though she didn't seem to care, i didn't see her at all after that, i don't think anna knows she's in school today.

-NO ONE'S POV-

the two ignored each other the whole week, even though they were both hurting they needed to stand their ground. katie still has her mind set on going to the party this friday, benny not so much but they're not together anymore so why would katie care, deep down she did, she really missed benny and all she wanted to do was be in his arms again but he seemed to hate her, benny is the same way, he just wants katie in his arms again but he feels like katie hates him, smalls has been trying to help benny and yeah-yeah has been trying to help katie, the whole group wanted them to be together again, they all knew the real story of what happened that night except for katie.

*TIME SKIP*
*AUGUST 28TH 1993 (Friday)*
-KATIE'S POV-

"girl i'm so excited for tonight" anna said as we walked around the school "surprisingly, me too" i said smiling "i'm so happy that you're coming" anna said linking our arms "i'm only going so you would shut up" i said slightly laughing "oh okay sure" anna said laughing too "my legs are tired, can you carry me?" i asked "ugh fine only because you're coming to the party" anna said walking in front of me and letting me jump on her back "can we go in the cafeteria then?" anna asked "no benny's in there" i said "don't worry you'll be fine" anna said walking towards the cafeteria "no stoppp" i said trying to get off her back "too late now, should've thought about that before you asked me to carry you" anna said laughing "i hate you" i said giving up "sure you do" anna said laughing even more.

we got to the cafeteria and i was still on anna's back "you can let me down now" i said "oh yea" anna said putting me down "hey look it's dumb and dumber" squints said "shut up" anna said "hey anna?" we heard from behind us, obviously i turned around too "hey ethan" anna said, she was probably blushing a lot "i was wondering if you wanted to go to the party with me tonight?" ethan asked "i would love to but i'm going with katie" anna said "no she's not, she would love to go with you ethan" i quickly said "are you sure?" anna asked "positive" i said smiling "okay, yea i'll go with you tonight" anna said smiling "okay i'll meet you at katie's at 7?" he asked "yea that works" anna said "okay see you at 7" ethan said winking at her, once he was gone we started freaking out.

"oh my gosh did you see that? he winked at you" i said getting excited "i know! oh my gosh, 7 hes meeting me at 7!" she said freaking out "do you know what that means?" anna asked "no, what?" i asked "i'm gonna lose my virginity" anna said causing me to widen my eyes "ew" all the boys said "are you sure you wanna lose it now? i mean we're only freshman" i asked still in shock "okay? i know you lost yours" anna said "did you really?" ham asked "no i didn't" i said "i'm still 100% a virgin" i said again "what about when" anna started "you and benny showered together" anna whispered in my ear "just because we- doesn't mean- oh my gosh you're so dumb" i said causing the boys to laugh even though they didn't hear what anna said "anyways, do you have any dresses i can wear?" she asked still freaking out "yes of course! what time is it? forget it we can skip our last period, let's go!" i said grabbing my things "right now? we're gonna skip?" anna asked grabbing her things "yea mom doesn't care and she'll cover for us" i said holding her hand "oh my gosh okay, uh bye boys" anna said i just turned and waved at them and like usual i caught benny looking at me, me and anna ditched school and headed to my house.

a/n: guys i think they showered together but idk😃
(by they i mean benny and katie🤘)