23 ❀

*SEPTEMBER 6TH 1993 (Sunday)*
-BENNY'S POV-

"okay they just left and i seen katie in the back seat" i said "i can't believe i'm doing this" anna said annoyed "you care about katie don't you?" i asked "of course i do" anna said "then you have to do this to make sure she's okay" i said "why can't you do this?" anna asked "because i'm afraid i'll see something i don't want to see" i said "oh so you send me? you could send one of them" anna said pointing at the boys "stop complaining and go" i said "fine" anna said walking out of my room and to katie's house.

-ANNA'S POV-

'i can't believe i'm doing this' i thought, i got into her house easily since i have a key and slowly walked upstairs, once i got to katie's room i was in shock, her room was a mess, her clothes were everywhere, there were water bottles all over the place, and there were plates of food she hasn't touched on her nightstand, i was so confused on how it got this messy, i was just here, i sighed and called benny "so? anything?" benny asked "her rooms a mess, her clothes are all over the place, there's also water bottles all over the place, and there's food on her nightstand but it looks like it hasn't been touched" i said causing benny to sigh "is there anything else?" he asked "i'm looking right now" i said looking all over her room, as i was looking through her drawers i found pills and a blade with fresh blood on it, i let a gasp out causing benny to freak out "anna what'd you find?" he asked i kept stuttering so i just told him "i'll show you guys when i get back" then hung up, after i hung up i started crying.

i got to benny's room and they all started asking me questions "what'd you find?" benny asked i didn't say anything, i just gave him the pills and the blade and i could tell he was shocked and so were the rest of the boys "what are we gonna do?" ham asked "i don't know" i said "there's nothing we can do, if we question her about it, she's gonna know you snuck in her house and found those but if we don't question her then she could hurt herself even more" DeNunez said "i'd rather lose her as a friend then actually lose her" i said "we're gonna question her aren't we?" smalls asked "me and anna will, i don't want her mad at all of you" benny said "i'm not ready to lose my bestfriend" i said "and i'm not ready to lose my girlfriend" benny said "but we can't let her hurt herself even more" benny said "when are we gonna question her?" i asked "tomorrow" benny said softly.

*SEPTEMBER 7TH 1993 (Monday)*
-BENNY'S POV-

"you ready?" i asked anna as we were standing at katie's front door "no but it's now or never" anna said, i nodded and knocked on the door "what're you guys doing here?" katie asked stepping outside "are you hurting yourself?" i asked "what? no i" katie started but got cut off by anna "katie please don't lie to us, not right now" anna said "what?" she asked, anna showed katie the pills and the blade "we found these in your room" i said softly "what are you guys doing in my room?" katie asked getting angry "we were just worried about you" anna said "so you snoop through my room? when did you even get the chance to?" she asked "last night" anna said softly "wow, i cant even have privacy in my own house" katie said "i haven't been hurting myself fyi" katie said "then why is there fresh blood on the blade?" i asked "that's not fresh, i've had this blade for the longest and the last time i used it was before the party" katie said taking the blade out of anna's hand "what about the pills?" anna asked "doctor proscribed them" katie said taking the pills out of anna's hands "look you guys should leave" katie said "we just wanted to make sure you were okay" anna said "well next time you wanna 'make sure i'm okay' don't snoop through my room and please just leave me alone" katie said shutting the door.

"did we really just lose our bestfriend?" i asked "pretty much" anna said then started walking home, i sighed and walked back home as well, once i got home i started crying into my pillow, this is definitely the most i've cried over a girl, i looked out of my window and seen katie crying as well, she was doing something in her room then ran out, i wanted to see where she was going but i can't.

-KATIE'S POV-

'i can't believe i lied to my bestfriends, to their face, i know they just wanted to see if i was okay but i don't want them to, i don't want anyone to, i'm fine' i thought, i was on the verge of crying (again) so i went to the only person who wouldn't tell benny where i was, phillips.

"i completely pushed them away" i said as i finished ranting to phillips about the anna and benny situation "they just wanted to make sure you were okay" phillips said "i know but i just got so angry, i felt as if i didn't need them, i feel like i don't need anyone, you know?" i asked phillips "yea i know, you're gonna be like that for a while and it's completely normal, i mean you just got out of the hospital and people at school are being bitches towards you, and i know you've been bottling up all of your emotions" phillips said "how do you know?" i asked "because when you snapped at benny and anna, it sounded like you just let all of your anger out on them" phillips said "i didn't mean to" i said "i know katie, and if you think they're mad at you, they're not, i know they both miss and need you, especially benny" phillips said "i don't wanna talk to them i mean they snooped through my room" i said "i know that was kind of uncalled for but you don't have to talk to them right now, you can talk to them whenever you're ready just make sure you're not too late" he said "thank you phillips, you know the truth but you choose not to tell anyone, and for that i'm thankful for" i said hugging him "of course, no matter how bad i wish i could get you help, i respect your decision, but i'll always be here for you" he said hugging me back "i should head home before my parents freak out" i said laughing "yea and go eat something katie" he said slightly laughing "okay i'll try" i said "oh and no feelings right?" i asked "no feelings" he said causing me to smile and walk home.

a/n; phillips the therapist 😫 and NO i am not making phillips and katie date🤚 and before y'all tell me about the days and dates, i started writing this in 2020 so i'm just putting the days and dates from 2020, not 2021