fanboys - boochan

Start from the beginning

"You have something from Seungkwan?" Minghao glanced at Chan as the younger shook his head. "No, since when? There's nothing"

Junhui furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Then why are you acting so weird now?" Chan had no idea what he was talking about.

"Weird? Why?" Chan hesitated "Fine, maybe because one of the popular guys gave me
their address and they expect me to beat them up? All my experience with strength is dancing." Chan banged his head on the table as his friends glanced at each other.

"What about you just... don't go?" Minghao shrugged as he watched the younger lift his head up and shake his head.

"No, I'll go! My pride is too strong" Chan let out a big sigh as he took out the paper and looked at it again.

———

In what situation would Chan need to know fighting etiquette? He has no clue, but here he is. Standing there in front of the other guy's place.

He knew he'd have to hang out with Soonyoung and the original dance crew later, but he made it pretty early to Seungkwan's place. Should he knock? Or wait outside?

Chan was having an inner crisis at the door step as the door opened. The person was definitely not Seungkwan. The person was a kind older woman with an eye smile that could feel like home.

"Sorry I've got the wrong number—"

"Oh no! Aren't you here for Kwannie?" The woman tilted her head as her hair rested on her shoulder. She seemed very young, maybe Seungkwan's roommate?

"Yeah, I am."

"Oh! I'm his mother! Nice to meet you!"

Mother? Chan's mind did a head tilt. What? How? Chan dismissed his thoughts as he bowed. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Boo" It was in the tone of a question since Chan was overly confused about the whole situation.

She's Seungkwan's mother, and Chan is supposed to beat Seungkwan up? What is he supposed to say? Isn't this backstabbing in a way?

"Oh, come in, it would be rude to make you stand outside!" Seungkwan's mother smile as she moved to the side to allow Chan inside. The boy went inside as he looked inside.

It didn't look like Seungkwan lived here, Seungkwan was more of a mean, bitchy guy; this home felt more of welcoming arms.

"You can wait for Seungkwan in his room, he'll come home soon." She spoke as she pointed upstairs as Chan nodded. Climbing up the stairs while holding the railing, he watched the picture frames of what he assumed to be Seungkwan and taller girls.

No way this was actually Seungkwan's home. There would be no way him and Seungkwan would have something in common. Chan loves dancing and music and Seungkwan seems so, rude and like a brat.

He dragged his hand against the wall gently as he made it to the only room upstairs other than the bathroom. This must be Seungkwan's room, he figured as he peeked inside. He was in for a surprise.

The walls were plastered with girl group posters. Mostly Wonder Girls, Chan was impressed as his eyes widened.

He must be a Wonderful, Chan thought as he sat down on Seungkwan's bed. Should he actually be standing? It's weird to be sitting on his enemy's bed.

Chan stood up as he knocked his head on something. He shook his head to see what he bumped into. He saw a shelf. Shelves. He moved away to see what was on those shelves.

Albums. Tons of them, Wonder Girls, Apink, T-ARA, and so much more. He even saw SHINee albums. Soonyoung would love this, he figured.

He knew snooping was bad, but there was no way he wasn't going to if the computer was right there and open. Chan hopped off of Seungkwan's bed and sat on the desk chair. Clicking around on the computer and let out a chuckle.

How did Seungkwan have no password? He should fix that. Chan noted in his head as he clicked around. Twitter.

Chan peeped and clicked on Seungkwan's icon, it was of Sunmi. He looked at the @ for Seungkwan's fan account. BOOndwr. Strange username but.

He made a mental note of the username and he stood up. Thinking of leaving, he should just meet up with his friends.

Chan walked out of Seungkwan's room, walking down the stairs as he bowed to Seungkwan's mom. "Thank you so much Mrs. Boo, have a great day" Chan gave his best smile as he opened the door. Leaving as he shrugged, I guess he's not coming. Chan figured as he went to his friends.

Seungkwan had arrived home from hanging out with Seokmin and Mingyu. The two were embarrassing him the whole time, but he liked hanging out with them.

"Ma! I'm home" Seungkwan sing-songed as he placed his bag on the floor and ran to hug her. There's no better way to end the day than backhugging his mother.

"Kwannie, welcome home! Your friend came by, he stayed for a while and then left." She turned her head to speak as Seungkwan scrunched his eyebrows.

What friend?

"What friend?"

"The one with the nice smile and brown hair. Right?" His mother described the guy as Seungkwan knew exactly who she was talking about.

Lee Chan. Lee Chan!

He totally slipped his mind! Seungkwan gave his own address to the guy. He face palmed himself as his mom decided to add "Oh, and he went to your room."

My room? Seungkwan was horrified and mortified as he made a bee line to his room. Dashing up the stairs as he busted in the room.

It doesn't seemed to be messed with other than an imprint on his bed. That must've been him. He lays on a random guy's bed? Weird.

He just prays Chan hadn't seen his computer. Seungkwan clicked it open as he saw his own Twitter account open. Fuck.

Seungkwan saw a little notification pop up.

He clicked.

DINOPANDA
you like girl groups? me too
it's lee chan by the way
also get a password for your
computer

Seungkwan was beyond mortified. He could just die right here as he sent a reply.

———

Chan was out with his friends until he came back home. Checking his phone on Twitter to see if Seungkwan replied. He sure did. Chan laughed a little at the response.

BOOndwr
weirdo!
stalker!
creep!

-A/N
also thank you so much for 7k reads on here! you can follow me if you want also! i have other stories you could check out and i'm planning a seokchan sickfic 🥰