New Earth

“ I like the little shop! ”

- The Doctor

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had been a few months since the Doctor and I got together, yet we'd managed to keep it a secret from Rose

I had been a few months since the Doctor and I got together, yet we'd managed to keep it a secret from Rose. After she'd go to sleep, the Time Lord would sneak into my room. We were honestly kind of acting like teenagers.

"I'm telling you, May. I'm not lying!" I defended myself, voice still a bit groggy from only just waking up to talk to my friend. I was currently in my wardrobe, trying to find something to wear.

"The TARDIS is not bigger on the inside." The same line was repeated for the tenth time.

"Right, that's it. I'm coming to get you!" And then I hung up. It probably wasn't the best idea to give the Doctor coordinates to the most top secret base in the world, nor to land the TARDIS right in the middle of it - but May didn't believe me and I had to rectify that.

Just then, the Time Lord entered my bedroom, brow practically in his hairline. "Who was that?"

I stood up to get changed out of my pyjamas without even bothering to turn around. "May doesn't believe me about the TARDIS. Please can we take her somewhere?" I begged.

The Doctor was obviously trying really hard to not break eye contact as I pulled my nightgown off. "I don't mind. It'll be good to get to know one of your friends. We didn't really talk last time." The tips of his ears were now pink.

"You're so cute." I teased. "Am I making you blush?"

"Be quiet, you." Arms were wrapped around my waist the moment I tuned around to fish in the draws for socks. My back was pulled flush against the Time Lord's chest and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Will you cut it out? We'll never leave if you carry on." I mumbled, shooing him away to put a top on. "Anyway, you should be happy. You get to see May do the 'it's bigger on the inside' thing."

His lips twitched up. "Maybe." I just turned to the Doctor with a knowing look. "Have you taken your tablets yet?"

He kept doing this. Ever since he's started being with me when I first wake up and go to sleep, he's been reminding me. "Yes, Hun, I've taken them. I've told you to stop reminding me." But before the Time Lord could apologise - like I knew he would - I spoke up again. "Lets just go and see Rosie."

★★★

I decided against landing the TARDIS inside the base, instead getting my boyfriend to park her about a two minute walk from it. I walked to get the agent and, I can safely say that May's reaction was amazing. The usually stone faced woman was in complete and utter shock.