2. Rekindling old feelings

Eleanor stood there for a moment trying to regain her composure after the sudden reunion that had just occurred.
She had completely forgotten that Fred and George had a joke shop here in Diagon alley and was at least expecting to bump into them.

"George, I can't believe it's you." Eleanor gasped as she sprung herself forward to hug him.

He took her gladly Into his arms, accepting her warm embrace.

"Well, it was certainly quite a shock for me when I saw you stood in here." George chuckled to himself as they both let go of one another after a moment.

Eleanor fixed her hair slightly as she stood back from him to get a better look.
He was wearing a grey coloured waistcoat with a white shirt that had blue dots on underneath, sleeves rolled up and jacket draped over his shoulder.

"I'm really that recognisable from the back huh?" Eleanor joked causing George to snicker.

"Even after 5 years Jonesy I can still recognise you."

George smirked at Eleanor causing butterflies to fly around her stomach profusely. That smirk always had her weak at the knees.

George hadn't changed at all since she last laid eyes on him, he may even be more better looking that last time with his fiery red hair, scattered freckles and chiselled jawline.
Eleanor could tell that he had been working out due to that fact that his muscles were bulging from the inside of his tight fitted shirt.

It was like being back in 3rd year all over again. Checking him out for the first time and falling complete head over heels.

George looked up at the server and mouthed "two cones please." Before looking back down at Eleanor in front of him.

"So are you going to tell me what the hell you are doing here?" George questioned, raising an inquisitive eyebrow at Eleanor.

She smiled reluctantly shaking her head "I'm opening my own shop".

George smiled widely as she said this.

"Your wand shop? The one you've been dreaming about since you were 11?" George gasped, looking unbelievably happy at this news.

Eleanor nodded "yep! Finally I thought it was time."

The lady who served them placed their cones in a holder along the glass top counter and signalled for George to collect them. He picked them both up and handed Eleanor's butter pecan ice cream to her.

"Don't worry about paying, I've got it." George smiled as he handed over a few coins to the lady.

"Are you sure? I think I have some change in my pocket." Eleanor insisted as she reached down towards her jeans but George grabbed her wrist almost simultaneously, stopping her from getting out any money.

"Honestly, it's fine Jonesy. Consider it a congratulatory gift." George chuckled. As he stared meaningfully into her eyes.
For a moment she could of sworn that his eyes just flickered down to her lips.

Eleanor looked away quickly down to her feet, for some reason, she still couldn't look at him directly.

She followed her eyes down to his hand that remained firmly gripped on her wrist. The intensity of his strength hardened on her skin before he slowly began to let go.