Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

“Liam,” I heard a whisper in my ear, “Liam, babe, wake up,”

I waved my hand to the voice like it was a fly, but the problem was the voice kept insisting, “Shut up, goddammit, let me sleep,” I hissed and threw the pillow over my head.

My bed then dipped a bit in the side and I felt someone rub my back, “Liam,” I heard a hushed voice beg.

I groaned and put the pillow underneath me and peeled my eyes to look at whoever was talking, my eyes hadn’t yet adjusted to the light change, “What?”

“Please,” I then realized it was Zayn and he was giving me a puppy face. His lip was pulled out and his eyes were bulging out their sockets and shining like gold.

I rubbed my eyes, turned around, and played with Zayn’s fingers, “Why are you waking me up?” I looked around tiredly while yawning. “What time is it anyways?”

“It’s 3AM,” Zayn said casually.

“Yeah, just waking me up at 3AM, the usual ya know,” I said sarcastically, but laughing at his cuteness, “Why are you waking me up so early anyways?”

“You’ll see c’mon let’s go, but be very quiet,” Zayn said.

“Okay…” I got up slowly while my bones cracked and adjusted.

Once we got out, we spoke a little louder… My heart was beating out of my chest though, these images of what if’s were coming to my mind like, what if a grizzly bear comes out and attacks us? What if I slip off the cliff? What if something happens to Zayn? What if some animal comes out and eats me?

“Liam?” Zayn said hugging me since I had stopped in my tracks.

I looked at him, but my vision was blurry since tears of fear were coming up my eyes.

“Liam?” Zayn pulled me into a tight embracing squeezing me tightly and stroking my hair. “Babe, what’s wrong? You want to go back in?”

It was as if my heart was in my throat and I couldn’t speak… My hands were sweaty, I was shaking slightly, and I felt panicked. I was so scared for no reason. Liam, relax, now think what if none of those things happen? I took a deep breath and counted to ten and back again.

“I-I…” I bit my lip and tried to calm my nerves, I then brushed my sweaty palms onto my PJ pants and looked at Zayn, “I-I… I just don’t… like the woods… that’s all.”

“Nothing… I assure you. Nothing will ever happen to you. I will never let anything happen to you, babe, I promise you,” Zayn said sternly.

I looked around him and then shifted my weight, “I-I… I don’t know… I mean, you can’t control what grizzly bears do… so…”

I sighed heavily, “Zayn I’m so scared.”

“You want to go back in?”

I shook my head quickly, “No… I… I wanna be with you. I missed you so much when I was in the back with the other boys, I miss your hand in mine… I felt so afraid…”

Zayn took my hand in his and sandwiched it with both his hands and rubbed it, “Babe, it’ll be okay, I promise, I’m here okay. Just focus on me and nothing else. Don’t think about anything, but me,”

I nodded slowly and quietly, “O-Okay…”

Zayn then smirked, “Actually… I like the idea of you only thinking about me,”

I bit my lip and looked down while we walked through a wooden bridge, “I do too… Even though I always do,”

Zayn hugged me tightly while walking… and all I did was think of Zayn… and it all turned out to be okay…

When we reached our destination, it turned out to be the lake the lads showed us. It looked way more beautiful at night. The moon shone through the opening that was in the water fall of the lake. I really loved this lake because it was a lake in the top and then if you swim far off it becomes a water fall, which crashes down to become a huge lake in the bottom. I just love that when you walk to the edge were the water fall is at the trees don’t cover the view, instead it’s as if someone cut whatever would be there to block the view and you could see the panorama of a painting-worthy valley. In fact, it’s as if the universe wanted us here because the weather wasn’t too chilly…

Zayn took his shirt and his shoes off and jumped in the lake.

I then had a flashback to the bonfire in the beach that Zayn and Harry hosted as a welcome back to Zayn where I got jealous and went to the ocean and Zayn came… It was night and it was just like this, except we weren’t together and I really couldn’t hug him or do anything aside from acting normal and doing normal actions… Now, I could do anything because he’s mine and I’m his…

Zayn walked/swam to the edge of the lake and looked at me, “Well, are you coming in or not?”

I took a deep breath and smiled, “Yup, why not?” I smiled and took my shirt off as well as my shoes.

I swam to Zayn and hugged him, the water was shoulder deep. I pulled him tightly to me feeling his warmness over the coldness of the water. I shivered slightly, but then Zayn hugged me tightly his warmness radiating. We walked together to the edge of the waterfall making sure to not be too near to avoid tragedies. We stood there silently, just admiring our company and watching the gorgeous view of the valley.

You could see houses with their lights on and you could see the silhouettes of trees and houses. To me the most beautiful thing of them all was the moon, it was a perfect hemisphere with the clouds that looked like fog wrapping around it and it shone so brightly it illuminated Zayn’s and my face so we could see one another. Zayn’s face looked so beautiful with the contrast of the moon. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have him… He’s such a babe, he’s so caring and just makes me smile…

I hugged Zayn tightly and he looked down at me and played with my hair. I kissed Zayn’s collar bone and kissed him up his neck unto his lips. His lips were the best part; they’re so soft; like marshmallows. I held him by the waist and pulled him to me kissing his lips… My body felt like Jell-O when I was with him. I just melted with every touch; he made me so weak… I love how no one else is capable of doing this; he’s the only one who can make these actions happen...

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: So sorry for the late update, I've been so busy lately. Tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday and it's going to rain!!!11!!! Sarcastic :-) smiley :-) faces :-) fml :-) Anyways, funny how the only day I can update is my bday wow. Anyways, this is the best I can pull up for now. I will make sure to make longer and more descriptive and better written updates in the future. I've just been having such a writters block and so many tests. Like yesterday, I fell asleep studying for history and then I woke up at 3am and I was like CRAP I HAVE TO STUDY! So, I took off my contacts and set an alarm for 4AM, but I was too tired so I put another alarm for 5:30AM... But, I never studied until 6AM lol... I surprisingly got a 34/35 ;o Happy holidays guys! :)

By the way, the picture to the side is a "Paint" drawing that I made to show what the lake looks like, it's hard to describe it with words. If you want, picture it however you want it idk lol :) I'm a great artist right ;o

Dedicated to: rosles125 because she wanted something minor to happen to Liam like something do to with the woods so there ya go sweetie, if that wasn't what you wanted tell me what else you want! :)

Request stuff that you wanna see below and I'll try and fit in somewhere! :) Most requests are usually added! :)

my step-brother's best friend // ziamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara