Chapter 6

Sam woke up and wasn't surprised to see Dean's empty cot. He made his way to the kitchen and started the coffee pot. He grabbed a mug from the sink and started rinsing it when he looked out the window and almost dropped the mug. He saw Rachel in Dean who, were now both snuggled in each other's arms on the impala, sleeping.

Guess they made up. He said to himself.

What was that? Asked Bobby getting a clean cup out of the cupboard.

Look for yourself. Nodded Sam at the window.

Bobby walked to the window and saw what Sam was talking about. He shook his head and poured himself some coffee before the coffee pot finished filling up.

Those idjits are gonna get a sun burn. He called off as he made his way to his study.

Sam thought about waking them up but decided not to. He was going to have fun with Dean once he woke up. Probably with a one sided sun burn.

Jody drove to Bobby's, she had a day off and she remembered promising Rachel a shopping trip. Poor girl barely had a change of clothes. She had planned a morning at a Salon then hours of picking out clothes. Not that Jody was the shopping type girl, but Rachel needed it and those roots were starting to show. She knew she had to skip a couple of towns to make sure they didn't run into anybody who could recognise Rachel. Thankfully she knew a place about an hour out. She pulled into the drive way and was going inside when something caught her eye. She smiled at the pair snuggled on the impala.

Morning! She said loudly to the sleeping couple.

Rachel's and Dean's eyes opened and both pushed teach other away quickly. Rachel pushed a little too hard and Dean fell off the Hood.

Oh my god! you okay? Asked Rachel leaning where Dean had fallen off.

Yeah! He answered quickly getting up on his feet.

Jody was greatly enjoying the show, she watched as they composed themselves and awkwardly avoided looking at each other. She waited a minute and both Rachel and Dean were relieved when Jody started talking, breaking the awkward silence.

It's my day off. Thought we could have a girl's day, shopping and getting our hair done, like we talked about a couple of days ago?

Right! Yeah... yes! I'll just go jump into the shower real quick and... get ready. Rachel said too loudly and couldn't get into the house fast enough.

Jody gave Dean a knowing smile, which made him uncomfortable. He smiled back at her rubbing the back of his head.

You should put ice on that. Jody said.

Nah, just a little bump on the head. He answered her.

Wasn't talking about your head. She called back to Dean as she made her way to the porch.

Funny. He yelled back as she entered the house.

He leaned back on the impala. He didn't even noticed, he was drifting off when he did. Even if they only slept a few hours, he hadn't slept that good in a long time. Dean wasn't the cuddling type. Hell he couldn't wait for that Sharon girl to fall asleep so he could get back here. But somehow he really enjoyed his session with Rachel. He decided to put that on the fact he was exhausted and happy she didn't seem mad at him anymore. He did open up to her, maybe she appreciated that. He pushed himself off of the car as he pushed his thoughts in the back of his mind and went into the house.

How was your nap? Greeted Sam, sitting on the couch grinning.

Bite me, Sammy. Answered Dean