Chapter 2

Carly ran to the phone in the back of the bar and dialed 911.

I think someone took my friend! She went out never came back I found her phone on the ground... Charlie's... yeah on Manson street. Ok.

Carly jumped on the bar.

Closing time! Ya'll pay up and leave! She yelled. Customers all made their way at the bar to pay their bills but they were not happy.

Carly, what's going on? Dan asked

Its Rachel... I think something bad happened the cops are on their way...

The two sexy men made their way to her.

What makes you think something bad happened? The shorter one asked.

Oh I don't know she was out for a smoke and never came back? She said sarcastically as she gave back the change to one customer.

Maybe she just made up with douche bag? Offered the tall one.

Carly took the phone out of her pocket.

Then why did she drop her phone? And leave her purse here in the back? Look... just pay up and leave the cops will handle this.

Actually... Said the shorter one with a grin. He reached into his jacket and pulled out an FBI badge. The tall one did the same.

Before Carly could say anything two police officers came in, a woman with short chestnut hair and a tall slim guy with a mustache.

I should have known you boys would be here! Sam, Dean good to see you! The woman said as she hugged the two FBI agents.

Hey Jody! Gotta say we just came in for a beer. The giant agent said as he glided a hand through his long hair.

The skinny officer was writing Carly's statement. Once he was finished he made his way to the trio.

Well it seems the missing girl, Rachel Lee, age 28, red hair and blue eyes, about 5,4, had a smoke outside and never came back. She left her purse and her friend here found her cell.

Yeah, and this guy earlier came in, made a scene, called her whore just before she headed out.

Sam's right, the sweetest boyfriend ever if you ask her. Said Dean nodding to Carly's direction.

They all made their way to the back of the bar where Carly told them she found the cell phone. Sam looked around the dumpsters on the side of the building. He bent down and touched a yellowish powder. He brought his fingers to his nose and took a sniff. He made a face as he patted his hands on his navy blue jeans.

Well it's definitely our kind of thing... Sulfer.

Crap. Said Jody.

Rachel woke up feeling completely out of it. It took her a while to make out what she was seeing. She was in some sort of basement. It was cold and very dark. She was tied to a chair. She couldn't move her hands or feet. She could see a shadow moving in the far end of the room. She tried pulling on her restrains and her chair move a bit. The noise got the attention of the shadow and it made its way to her.

Well look who just woke up! 'bout time too... Said Lucas while he twisted the tip of a knife on his finger.

Lucas... what... what the hell is going on!?

Stop playing dumb. You know exactly what's going on... babe. He said as he leaned into her inches from her face his eyes switched from blue to completely black. Rachel's eyes widen in fear.