❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹❦

Start from the beginning

We kept setting up the pictures on my shelves until Phia accidentally backed into me. Probably on purpose.

"Oh my gosh, i'm sorry." Phia jumped forward.

"Nah, its cool-"

"Is y'all hungry?! I'm finna tell Key to come and bring some food!" Jay told us.

"Bet! We can eat it in the back room over there." I made my way over there.

"So, what was y'all doing back there?" Jay gave me a look.

"I was just helping him put up his pictures."

"You seen allem?"

I was 100% sure that Jay printed out that picture and then put it in a damn frame because he knew Phia would be here. What a clown ass nigga.

"Yea, they were all in such nice frames."

"Thanks, sis! I'm an interior designer and that's on purrrr!" His dreads shook as he spoke in a high pitched voice that made us laugh.

Key busted through the door and set the food on the table before coming back in , in her black sweatshirt and gray leggings.

"Na'Jay! I'm not fucking playing witchu about this bitch! Why is there a blonde hair in your shirt?!" Key grabbed him by his collar and pulled it off.

"I told you I already let that lady know that I was witchu! Bae, I even called her a cracker! What else you want me to do?!"

"You know what? Mar next time she come up in here the way she does, you better beat her ass or I'm beating allll of y'all's including this girl right here."

"I don't even-" Phia stopped when we looked at her to say 'shut the fuck up'.

"Ight, but if I end up in jail you gotta bail me out."

"Bet." Key opened up the chinese food she bought us and passed out the plates.

"So, Jay is this your girlfriend?" Phia asked him.

"Yea, this my wife Key, and Key this my friend or neighbor or sum Phia."

"Nice to meet you, you mad pretty." Key told her and Phia said the same.

We all talked about random shit while we ate, but so noticed that Key was being stand off-ish with me. I didn't have a clue of why she came in here giving me dirty looks.

I still had more to fix up before the stuff came tomorrow, so we all decided to pitch in and get the rest done before it got too late.

"Phia? Can you help me put up this chair?" I asked her since the others were unboxing more stuff.

"Yes, of course."

We went into my office and screwed together some pieces of the black leather chair. It was good that it didn't have a lot of parts because I really just wanted to get back home.

"Ay, I heard that you graduated, so what did you major in?" Phia questioned from the floor.

"Business." I was trying to focus on the chair.

"Oh, I'm studying Psychology. I can't wait to graduate next year."

"Oh, that's lit. A lot of people don't realize how important therapists and people like that are." Wow Mar slow down bud.

"And it's done!" She yelled as I stood it up and rolled in into the desk.

I sat on it to see how it felt, and did a few spins which caused my cap to fall off. Phia went to go pick it up and when she handed it to me, she took a seat in my lap.

"Now, spin it."

I down the chair around making us both laugh at how dizzy we got. At one point, I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her from falling off.

I noticed that Phia kept wiggling in my lap while she laughed, but nothing it in pants woke up. That's a little embarrassing.

But, surprised me was when she kissed me. She grabbed my face and slowly kissed me. I pulled away out of pure disgust. She wasn't a good kisser and she definitely didn't feel good to me. This bitch was gonna make me gag, but I needed to try and let go of Ali.

"We should chill at my place, soon." She suddenly told me.

"Uh, yea-"

I heard a 'click' and turned the chair around to see Key taking a video of us with the flash on with just her phone in the door frame. I already knew who she was showing it to.

"I'm just letting you know that Ion like this shit, Mar. You being mad touchy feely and kissing on a female you just met. And Phia, I mean no disrespect to you, but please step out real quick cause I gotta say sum."

She politely got out and went to help Jay with the signs that he was putting up.

"Key, bro, Ima just tell you that this isn't your business. I'm single and either way me and Phia just friends."

"Ion care cause you and Ali been 'jus' friends. So, no matter what's going on between you two, when you got a shorty fucking grinding on ya lap and kissing you. I gotta tell my bitch." Key was getting on my nerves.

"Ight, do whatever you want with that video cause I know what's up."

She just walked off.

_________________________________
Lord have mercy, please don't kill me yall.

Thoughts on the Phia- Mar situation ?
Is Mar wrong ? Is key right?

Vote, comment, share: much love 💜