You're Mines Still (Rated R)

Yn POV

Drake and I had just come home from Thanksgiving at his family's house

"Oh my God," I sigh. "Your mom is an amazing cook."

"Yeah," he kisses me. "She thinks the same about you."

"She does?"

"Yeah she loved your pie and the turkey you made? First time I ever had turkey that wasn't dry," he says.

"Well I'm glad everyone liked it," I said taking my shoes off.

"Brown looks really good on you too," he kisses my neck. "I think it's my favorite color on you this season."

I feel my face get hot. Drake and I had been together for abour a year and I still felt the way I did when we first met. "Stop it," I smile.

"It's true," his hands reach my hips and he pulls me onto his lap. "You don't know what you've been doing to me all day."

I look at him. "You don't want like ice cream or something?"

He smirks. "If you're asking if I want dessert...I do. Just not ice cream."

I look at him. "Then what?"

He starts placing kisses on my neck. "You."

He started leaving a hickey on my neck and I felt his hands wander down to my butt. He flips me so my back is on the bed and he gets on top of me.

"So beautiful," he kisses me.

Sex was nothing new between us but I was always nervous for some reason. Today especially because like...girl I just ate enough to feed an entire village.

It's not that I didn't want to but something in my head always told me that I didn't look good or Drake wasn't actually attracted to me. I didn't wanna tell him that though.

I also just felt like something was...wrong with me and I was just really frustrated with myself. Drake is my first boyfriend so I'm just learning everything and I don't think I'm doing anything right or my body is reacting how every other girls does.

I found our clothes on the floor in a matter of minutes. But when he went to pull of my bra and my hands jerked out of no where.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I.... can we," I place my hands on his forearm. "Can we stop."

"Yeah," Drake backs up. "I'm sorry babe I didn't—," I shake my head.

"No no you didn't do anything wrong. I just don't feel good," I lied.

He looked at me concerned and we kind of sat there on the bed. I felt my face turn red hot because I was really embarrassed.

Was he gonna be mad at me?

"Is everything okay?"

I just looked at my thighs and crossed my arms over my stomach. "Yeah."