Itty Bitty Committee

Yn POV

I was in the gym working out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was in the gym working out. I had been workin out a lot lately because I was trying to get thicker.

I had a pretty good body but I didn't feel like it was enough. Being thick was the new wave. Everyone had an ass and everyone had hips. I had thought about getting work done but I was scared because I had heard a lot of botched procedures and I'd rather look like a table than look like a donkey with a diaper.

I was pretty fit but and I had a nice lil booty. But I would see the girls that Drake always around. His ex's, his best friends, his video models, the strippers, the groupies...they all had ass. They were all thick and they all had nice bodies.

I felt like I didn't amount to much compared to them. I was twenty years old and I felt like I looked twelve.

After I was done in the gym, my friend Darius came through with his girlfriend Diamond.

"Hey Yn," he greets me.

"Hey what's up y'all?"

"We just came to work out...get our gains in and stuff," he tells me. Darius was extremely ripped so I wasn't surprised. Diamond was also really fit...and really thick.

"Yeah me too...just tryna get thick," I awkwardly laughed.

"Hey Diamond she had a really long fitness journey to get where she is today. She could always help you if you want," Darius suggested.

She smiled at me. "I used to be even smaller than you. I just started taking a lot of different vitamins and going to the gym and everything filled out," she explained.

She started telling me about all types of remedies and stuff and shakes she took.

"We can talk later," she smiles at me. I wave goodbye and go home.

On the way home, my boo calls.

"Hey baby," Drake says. "Can you get some food. Ion feel like cooking today."

"Yeah I got you babe. See you," I tells me.

I decide to go get some Chinese. I get a lot of food because I'm trying to eat more.

While I'm picking up the food, someone walks by me and whispers.

"She need to be at this buffet the way she look."

I look over and see a grown woman with a toddler in her hands looking at me. Bitch can you feed your kid instead of worrying about me.

I ignore her comment and get the food and go. Although I looked unbothered, I was lowkey hurt.

My parents always used to complain about me and my sisters weight. My sister was overweight and I was a healthy weight but I looked very skinny. My parents would constantly bully us about our weight. My sister lost weight though, and she's very healthy and had curves for days. I gained a little weight, but it didn't take me anywhere.

I got home and dropped the food on the table.

"I'm hungry as fuck," Drake smiles.

I give him a weak smile and he sets up the table to eat.

"How much you want bae," he asks me.

"Give me the whole damn thing," I take the entire package of shrimp fried rice and start eating it.

"Well damn," he laughs. After five minutes, he stops eating and looks at me.

"Yo yn what are you doing baby?" He asks me.

I can eat a lot of food but he could definitely tell something was up. I stopped eating and looked at him.

"I'm not...good," I tell him. He gives me a confused look.

"Good at what?"

"No...good looking," I say. He starts cackling.

"Are you crazy? Baby you're the sexiest person I know."

"But Drake... every girl you're surrounded with. They all have nice bodies.... nice curves, full booty, big titties, small waist," I tell him.

"I don't have boobs, my booty isn't that big, and I barely have curves. Nigga you're probably more curvy than me," I pout.

He looks at me and frowns. "Baby you're body is beautiful. What are you talking about?"

He looks at me and takes my rice away.

"First of all you need to understand everybody is different. Some people struggle to gain weight and some people struggle to loose weight. You're body is perfect the way it is baby. All those thick girls that have you feeling some type of way? They always ask me to ask for your workout routines and stuff," he tells me.

I didn't believe it. They all already looked nice why would they wanna change?

"You're already gorgeous to me. If you wanna gain some weight for yourself, fine. But shoving fried rice in your mouth won't do the trick for you like that. It's a process. Gaining muscle for me was a process," he tells me.

"I love every inch of your body. You don't need to be thick for me to love you," he kisses me.

I smile and look at him. "Thank You Baby."

"Hey just telling you the truth. Now can we please ENJOY the food rather than shoving it down our throats," he laughs.

"It won't be the only thing down my throat today," I wink at him.

He looks at me.

"Nah fuck this food," he grabs me and carries me to the bedroom.

"Hey I wanted that shrimp," I pout.

"Nah I got a jumbo shrimp for you."

-
-
-
Shoutout to iwriteanything_

I made a imagine (thickums) for all my thicker hoes (where we at)💞But I forgot about my skinny queens so I decided to make one for y'all too. Whether you plus size or skinny skinny, Drake love it all period❤️