Cheater

Yn POV

"Yn please," Drake pleads

I keep shoving random shit into suitcases. I didn't spend five years building my life around someone just so they could treat me like shit.

"Baby let's talk about this," he pleads.

I didn't say anything. I zipped up two of my suitcases.

"I'll be back for the rest," I mumble.

I take my stuff and put them in the car. He follows me like a lost puppy. "Baby," he whines

"WHAT?" I snap at him. I was annoyed, I was hurt, I was pissed off, I was confused, and mostly I was sorry.

I was sorry that I wasted my life with such a fucking loser.

*flashback*

"Oh girl let's get that Louis Vuitton bag," my best friend Apoorva said.

I was shopping at the mall with her after work. I wanted to get something nice for Drake and maybe spoil myself a bit too.

While we were in there, I saw him.

"Hey look girl it's your ma—," she stops.

"Actually let's surprise him by not letting him know that you're here," she mumbles nervously.

It was too late. I had already saw him with another woman.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," he kissed the woman. She giggled and tightened her embrace on him.

I just looked at them and then turned around.

"I need to go home," I mumble to Apoorva.

*flashback over*

He was spending our money on other women? It didn't make any sense.

Was I a bad girlfriend? Did I not please him in bed? Was I ugly? Was my ass not fat enough?

I didn't hear anything that was going on around me because I was too busy in my thoughts.

I finish putting my stuff in the trunk and drive off.

Drake's POV

"Fuck what have I been doing." I run my hands through my waves.

Yn left. She was gone.

And it was all my fault.

*flashback*

I was chilling with Jennifer, one of my new coworkers. She had the biggest ass and her lips were so soft.

We hung out once and things escalated quickly. I felt terrible for what I had done, but I told myself I wouldn't do it again.

She invited me to the mall to help her figure out what to wear.

"Do you think this is cute," she asked me. She was holding up a thong Gucci bikini.

"Yeah it's sexy," I lick my lips.

"Wanna buy it for me daddy," she smirks.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," I kiss her. In my peripheral vision, I could sense someone was looking at us.

After I pulled away, I could see the backside of a girl walking away furiously. After staring for a while, I realized that was my Yn.

"Shit yo uh...I gotta go," I tell Jennifer.

"But baby," she runs her hands down my pants. "Let me try this on for you first," she pulls me into a dressing room.

She starts stripping her clothes and for a second I forget about Yn.

"I want you badly," Jennifer bites my lips.

"Hmmm Yn," I moan to her. She stops and looks at me weird.

"Yn?"

I panic and look at her. "Jennifer I'm sorry but I gotta go," I run out of the stall and out the door. I needed to talk to Yn.

*flashback over*

When I had gotten there, she was already packing her stuff. I begged but she wouldn't hear me out.

"Yn please," I begged her.

She ignored me and threw random stuff into suitcases. Shit she was throwing curtains and blinds in there too.

She was furious and hurt. She was packing stuff and taking it to her car.

I watch her drive off.

"What have I done," I crack open a bottle of Henny and sit on the couch, running my hands through my hair.

I had to get her back.

Thank You for Reading 💚