Mercy

Q: Do you ever feel so sad, you can feel your heart just sinking literally in your body like deaths approaching.
Yn POV
I've been sitting in this office for a good 3 hours and I already wanna go home. My life is pretty boring. I wake up, go to work, come home, eat, and sleep. I thought that's what I wanted in life but I guess not. I thought I didn't need people to complete my happiness. Now I know.

*flashback*
I was walking home with my boyfriend Aubrey then I heard screaming in my house
"Get out of my fucking house you broke ass nigga", I heard someone scream. Damn
I run inside seeing blood all over my father and my mom. They always fought but they took it to another level. I started crying unrealistic tears I felt dizzy.
"Are you guys really gonna go down like this. Y'all all I have and you wanna kill each other like this. You don't give a fuck about how I feel. It hurts", I scream running out the house down somewhere to cry. I feel someone's strong hands around me. "Babygirl it's ok", I hear Aubrey say. I push him away. "It's not ok I have no one now, they both probably killed each other by now", I said seeing ambulances and police cars pull up to my house. I always wondered why I had to live like this. Why couldn't I be rich with a loving family. Or at least the loving family part. It's like we live with the enemy. The hatred in my house is so thick it could be cut with a knife. The pain in my heart was so heavy I felt like I might stop breathing any second then everything got black. All I could hear was Aubrey screaming my name.

The next day

I wake up in the hospital looking around. The nurses come and attend me as I look around. "We found you under a tree honey are you ok", one nurse asked concerned. Aubrey didn't bring me? "Um...yeah did a boy with curly hair and a gorgeous smile drop me hear", I asked confused. "No, did this man hurt you or are you hallucinating things?" The redhead looked at me concerned. I chuckled because she reminded me of April from grey's anatomy. "Never mind I'm ok, can I leave now", I ask fiddling with my fingers. "Yeah we just need a parent to discharge you", she said looking at a chart. I nod my head and go to sleep trying to think of a way to get out before they try to send me into the government for foster care.
I wake up around 3 am and grab my clothes and slip out a window, leading into the main hallway. I breathe and make a run for it as an alarm goes off. I run faster than Joanne the scammer on a Tuesday night. I finally reach my house seeing caution tape everywhere. I slip into my bedroom window and grab my phone. No texts from Aubrey. I spam him and call him. It seems like his number was changed or he blocked me. What the hell am I supposed to do.
Days turned into months. I simply continued school and nobody suspected i was living alone. Aubrey was absolutely no where to be found. No one was at his house. It was like he just left. I got three jobs to work for food and such things. My parents death case was forgotten and nobody came to my house or to me. So I did what I had to do the rest of high school and through college. Now I'm a lawyer who has money and everything, but I'm lonely and it's been like that for me ever since. I don't even know what happened to Aubrey.
*Flashback over*

I snapped back into reality as I saw a man with a gorgeous smile, a nice beard and curly hair at my desk. "Hi my name is Mr. Graham and your boss said you'd show me around. Fuck is that.... Aubrey. I straighten my skirt and greet him. "Nice to meet you Mr. Graham I'm Ms. Y/L/N, now let's get to business", I said professionally hoping he didn't recognize my last name or my face. As I step out the door an arm gently pulls me back and I meet eye to eye with him. "YN", he says on the verge of tears. I slowly try to get myself together and put on an act. "Is everything alright Mr. Graham?" He looks at me. "Yn I'm so sorry you probably have been wondering all these years and-", I cut him off reminding him that this is a work place. He sighs as I continue to show him around. Lord have mercy on me. As I get ready to leave I feel a note on my desk. It had an address and said we need to talk please I'm begging you. I knew who it was. Besides the fact that I had nothing other to do, I decided that I needed to talk to him at some point. Jackass.

I knock on his door and see him shirtless with sweatpants

I knock on his door and see him shirtless with sweatpants. "Sorry I lost track of time, come in", he said with a warm smile. I came inside. He had a very huge and gorgeous white, black and gold apartment. It was honestly just as gorgeous as his. "Thank you", he said smiling. Dammit I said that out loud. "Have a seat, you want anything to drink", he asks. Its very hard to take him seriously without a shirt. "I'll have a glass of water and I suggest you put a shirt on" I said lifting an eyebrow. He smirks and comes back with my water. "Babygirl it's honestly to hot to be wearing a shirt right now" he says sitting down. We sit in sexual and emotional tension for a good five minutes before He brakes the silence. "I've missed you a lot" he says. "No kidding", I mumble under his breathe. He breathes in and starts to talk. "I'm probably wasting your time since you probably have a husband and kids to go home to but hear me out please. I know I'm a clown for the shit I've put you through. But I didn't purposely leave you. When you blacked out I called 911. While waiting for them, police thought I was your parents child and sent me to be investigated. I was sent to foster care. I tried to get in touch with you but I honestly didn't know how. After a while they realized I wasn't related to your parents and sent me back home. But my parents had moved out to Utah by then. Baby I've been thinking about you all the time and I hate the fact that you were left alone with nobody thinking I didn't care about you but I did and I still do", he says with tears brimming his eye. I didn't know what to say. I just felt pain remembering the last years of high school and college with nobody to talk to. I went to work, school and home and still had nothing. I didn't go to prom, or parties or anything. I grabbed Aubrey and hugged him. I cried into him and he just held me there. I hear him whisper I'm hear to stay. I wipe my tears. "By the way I'm not married and do not have kids" I say chuckling. He laughs. "Good, even though I could steal you from any guy any day" he winks. He just holds me there and he eventually falls asleep. I start singing myself to sleep.
Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

I've been through much I really can't afford to let my heart rip again or I might actually die. But I trust Aubrey and I know everything will be alright.

I felt really sad making this for some reason. Anyways comment and vote I'm not making another imagine till y'all vote a ton on this