Kidnap

Yn POV

"Yeah I'll catch you later man," I give Dre a hand shake and walk down to my room.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you there?"

I shake my head. "Nah I'll be okay. I'll call you when I get to Draya's party."

He turns around and heads in the other direction to his dorm.

My best friends were Dre and Draya. They were twins and I was fortunate enough to have them go to the same college as me.

Draya being the more extra twin, was throwing a party. Dre was coming but he was gonna be a little late, so I was just walking there on my own.

I was a few blocks away when I see a guy walking behind me.

My heart rate always increases when someone is walking near me. Especially since it was around 7 pm. It wasn't too dark but it was dark enough.

I tried to ignore it. I'm sure with my resting bitch face, people feel the same way about me sometimes.

I quicken my pace and then I feel the dude behind me also walking faster.

One thing about me, I'm not afraid of confrontation.

"What the," I turn around and this man starts running straight at me.

"Oh nah," I run as fast as I could. I tried to reach one resident's building and I feel a pair of hands grab me.

"Stop fighting," they mumble.

"Bitch who," I claw them as best as I can. I was starting to loosen their grip until another guy comes and assists him.

"Come on," they both grab me. The second guy was about six feet and prettt muscular and I had no idea where they were carrying me.

I started punching and kicking and my heart rate went up like crazy. I was so scared. I knew I should've asked Dre to come with me.

The way trafficking is going on these days. People are kidnapped everyday with no trace. I forreal started to cry and punch and kick and I could feel my airways closing.

They bring me to a car and throw me in the trunk.

What the fuck.

I feel the engine start and I feel them start to drive away.

I bang on the trunk and punch and kick. Then I kick really hard and the back light falls out.

"Oh shit," I scream. I remembered reading about punching out the rear lights in a car if you're kidnapped.

I kick out the other one and wave my hands and feet in both of the slots, hoping to get the attention of someone.

I was deadass scared for my life.

Aubrey

"Bro we are gonna be late for Dre's party," Chris yells at me.

"Bro I'm driving as fast as I can," I roll my eyes. I was headed to my friend Dre and his twin sister Draya's birthday party.

I was about to make a left turn when I see hands sticking out of the car in front of us.

"Bro what the fuck," Chris yells.

I almost hit a fucking pole seeing that. The hand and foot were wiggling and signaling. Someone was in this car's fucking trunk.

"Chris start recording and give me my fucking phone," I yell.

"Why are you following the car, I got a picture let's go to the police?"

"Nah we have to follow it so we can tell the police where to go," I follow the car and get my phone and call 911.