Hook Up 2 (Rated R)

*Rated R*

Drake's POV

"Fuck," I mumble to myself.

I felt so stupid to think she would want to hook up with me. Especially for her first time.

I had always thought Yn was attractive but I knew she wasn't like that. I didn't really pursue anything until now because the way she was looking...damn.

Yn has always been beautiful, sexy, elegant. The list goes on. But the way her clothes were hugging her...man I lost it.

I really didn't want to leave on an awkward note. And I felt like she was hesitant because she didn't want me to take her virginity. In the middle of my thoughts though, she texts me.

Yeah...I'm down.

She's down?

Wait are you sure? I don't want you to feel peer pressured.

Sex would only be good if you wanted it. I didn't want her to feel obligated. Yes, I'm a nigga but I'm also her best friend. I don't want to hurt her.

No I do. When are we doing this?

I decided we could do it tomorrow, since I'd have the place to myself.

Tomorrow at my place you can come over. You might as well sleep over.

I let out a breathe of relief. But I was nervous my damn self for some reason.

Yn POV

Today was the day that I was going to hook up with Drake

Today was the day that I was going to hook up with Drake. I was scared out of my mind...but I couldn't back out now.

I was driving over to his place. It was around 6 pm. When I got there, it was like he was expecting me....I mean he was but—

"Hey," he smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hey," I smile. He leads me inside.

I had been to his house a million times but this time felt different. Everything felt bigger for some reason.

"You wanna eat something?" He looks at.

The last thing I want to do is eat before I have sex. So I can look all bloated and shit? No thanks.

I shake my head no and he leads me up to his room.

"You can just put your stuff there," he mumbles. I put my bag on his dresser and stand there awkwardly.

He looks me up and down. I was just wearing a dress with sneakers. I wasn't sure what to wear really. Did I come in a trench coat and lingerie? Or just sweatpants.

"You can sit," He pats on his bed where he's sitting.

I awkwardly move myself to sit next to him and he chuckles.