Coming out

Drake's POV

"Are you fucking joking?"

I watch as Yn shoots on me again. "You need to play better nigga. Your foot work weak as hell."

We were playing basketball together. She's varsity so I'm not surprised that she's better than me.

"Whatever," I put my shirt back on.

"You mad," she sticks out her tongue.

I've been best friends with Yn since we were young. She's always been very athletic. She played basketball, she played hockey and she did cheerleading and gymnastics too.

She was always with me. She was such a dope female to be around. No drama like other girls. She was almost always one of the guys.

Except for once sophomore year hit. She was a late bloomer... but when she bloomed boy did she become a flower.

She hated it though. She didn't like her boobs or her hips. She was always wearing oversized clothes to hid it.

I wish she knew she was stunning though.

"What's the moves for this weekend?"

"You tryna go to a party?"

"Who's?"

I show her the invite. "It's Katorah's party."

I saw Yn face get flush red. "Y-Yeah I guess."

"Alright then let's go get dressed. I'll see you in like fifteen minutes," I walk off down to my place and she walks to hers. We lived pretty close to each other.

Yn POV

I couldn't believe I agreed to go to one of Katorah's parties. She's only one of the finest females I've ever laid my eyes on.

And I knew she always had the baddest females around her. Even the straightest females thought she was fine.

I guess today's the day.

I decide to throw on a dress

"This is as good as it's gonna get," I flatten it out

I didn't own any heels...I debated putting on my 13s. Then I decide to go to my sisters room and steal a pair.

"This should be okay," I look at myself.

This was my first time sporting a dress since I was.... ten maybe?