62

Hoseok and Andre walks into Hoseok's office and Hoseok slumps into his chair. "Shall I prepare some tea, my lord?". Andre asked. 'I want scotch". Hoseok says and Andre laughs. 'Very well". Andre goes to the liquor cabinet and grabs the scotch. 'So... I take it that you went to the Riverten". Andre pours Hoseok a glass and pours his self one too.

'How can you noticed?". Hoseok sarcastically said. Andre chuckled and hands Hoseok his glass. 'Thank you". Hoseok gulps it down in one shot. 'Ok". Andre says. 'I told them that I was more then happy to trade with them but I just don't understand why they want me to marry their daughter". Hoseok sighs.

'You are a very powerful King my lord". Andre says. 'Having a heir with you will bless a land". Andre said. 'No". Hoseok pours his self some more scotch. 'Well... Do you tell them that you're gay?". Andre asked. 'They don't need to know something like that". Hoseok said. 'I turned the marriage down so many times that they should have gotten the hint by now". Hoseok rubs his head.

"And besides... I have Tae". Hoseok smiles brightly. 'What's this?". Andre smirks. 'Is that love I sense in your smile my lord?". Andre asked. 'You know... You might be right". Hoseok says. 'I can have our wedding planner here in a month". Andre said. 'Hang on Andre!". Hoseok says. 'We need a chef, a florist, a dress designer". Andre takes out a black journal and starts writing his wedding ideas.

'And...". 'Nene is automatically the maid of honor". Andre said. 'Wait a minute! We didn't even have a proper date yet!". Hoseok yells in a panic and Andre glares at him. 'What?". Andre growled. 'How dare you not take his Highness on a real date". Andre said. 'Have I taught you nothing!?!". Andre yelled. 'I was...". 'Silence!". Andre raised his hand.

'Damn it, now I have to plan the perfect date for his Highness". Andre sighs. 'What about me?". Hoseok asked. 'What about you?". Andre hissed. 'You failed me". Andre scoffed. 'How di...". 'I'm off to plan his Highness's date". Andre said. 'Good day my lord". Andre bows and leaves. Hoseok stares at the door in silence and pouts.

'It's my date too".