21

"So

"So... You like that guy?". Jimin says eating his breakfast sandwich. 'I don't like him". Taehyung said. 'I'm just curious". Taehyung says. 'Like I said... You like him". Jimin said. 'You know what I would like". Jimin giggles. 'Oh boy'. Taehyung sighs. 'I would like Kai to stop staring at you". Jimin points to a window and Taehyung looks. Kai was standing there and nervously waves.

'NOBODY LIKES YOU!". Jimin screams. 'Jimin!". Taehyung gasped. 'What?". Jimin tilts his head. 'That bitch is annoying". Jimin rolls his eyes. 'That was rude". Taehyung said. 'That was political correct". Jimin smiles. Taehyung groans and Jimin giggles. 'Now... To your mystery lover". Jimin make a kissy face. 'It was a mistake to tell you". Taehyung groans. 'You told me cause you love me".

Taehyung side glances at Jimin. 'You also told me cause I can help". Jimin sways on his feet. 'You're right". Taehyung shook his head. 'Now help me!". Taehyung whines. 'Alright". Jimin starts thinking. 'You're going back to the theater today right?". Jimin asked and Taehyung nods. 'Try to talk to him". Jimin said. 'How?". Taehyung says. 'I told you he appears out of no where". Taehyung said. 'So you make him".

'Eh?". Taehyung tilts his head. 'He probably heard you when you said you'll be there every day". Jimin told him. 'Use that to get close to him". Jimin said. 'Make him a painting". Jimin says. 'A painting?". Taehyung said. 'Its only fair... He gave you roses". Jimin said. 'Fair enough but what should a paint for him?". Taehyung asked nervously. 'Something mysterious". Jimin wiggles his brows.

'You're not helping". Taehyung groans. 'I am actually". Jimin said. 'I never seen you so interested in anything besides painting and theatre, I have to admit its refreshing to see new side of you". Jimin said. 'It is?". Taehyung says and Jimin nods. 'Its also nice to see you painting again". Jimin smiled. 'Jimin". Taehyung went red in embarrassment. 'Don't stop doing what you love cause people said its wrong, keep doing to make you happy".

Taehyung looks down to hide the tears in his eyes. 'Please do not cry". Jimin said. 'Now enough of this sad friend advice". Jimin pokes Taehyung's shoulder. 'Go home and do what your cute Hyung told you". Jimin said. 'Alright". Taehyung rolls his eyes. 'Hopefully your little crush likes it!". Jimin kisses Taehyung on his cheek and runs. 'Its not a crush!". Taehyung yells.

'Keep yelling yourself that bitch!". Jimin yells back and got into his limo. 'I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!". Taehyung screams at the limo while it drives away. Kai was staring at Taehyung and smiles.

'He has a crush on me".