49

Taehyung woke up in a unfamiliar room and was about to panic

Taehyung woke up in a unfamiliar room and was about to panic. "Taehyung! Thank goddess". Taehyung looks over and saw Kym and Yoongi looking at him. 'Where am I?". Taehyung asked. 'At my house". Kym answered. 'Your house?". Taehyung says and jumps. 'I'm in Japan!?!". Taehyung yelled and Yoongi shakes his head. 'She has a house in Seoul Tae". Yoongi said.

'Ohh...". Taehyung rubs his neck. 'Wait, what happened?". Taehyung asked. 'I was looking for my bad ass cat when I saw you on the ground and a weirdo trying pick you up... So I shot him". Kym said. 'You what?". Taehyung blinks. 'I shot him". Kym repeats. 'Like... Twenty times or something like that". Kym shrugs. 'And you're ok with this?". Taehyung turned to Yoongi asking. 'No, cause I told her to wait for me".

'If I waited for you then he would have been in even more danger!". Kym yelled. 'Then you could at least shot him in his knees so I can watch him bleed!". Yoongi shouted. 'Fuck you, ya psychopath!". Kym shouts. Taehyung just watched the cousins argue and sighs. 'Imma go". Taehyung said and tries to get up but felt pain in his ankle.

'Ouch!". Taehyung yelped in pain. 'Easy". Kym said. 'Your ankle is pretty bad". Kym told him. "Damn it". Taehyung laid back down. 'I need my phone". Taehyung said. 'Good luck trying to find it". Kym said. 'Huh?". Taehyung looks at Kym. 'Yeah... All your shit is gone". Kym rubs her neck. 'But you can totally used my phone". Kym handed Taehyung her phone.

'Thank you". Taehyung smiles at her and immediately called Jimin. 'Hello and thank you for calling heartbreak hotel, I'm the finder and President of the building, Park Jimin". 'Jimin... Why didn't you answer my calls!?!". Taehyung yelled. 'Tae? Bitch where you at and who's phone is this?". 'Look at your damn texts and maybe you can figure out". Taehyung rolls his eyes.

'Umm... Who the fuck, do you, think you're, talking to?". 'Jimin someone was trying to attack me". Taehyung said. 'Name, details, race, sex, that persons mama's names". 'There was more then one". Taehyung said. 'So... I have to kill a village... Meh, Not my first time". 'What?". Taehyung blinks. 'Where are you again?". 'I'm with Kym". Taehyung says and Yoongi points at his self. 

Taehyung shakes his head at and Yoongi pouted. 'Who the fuck is Kym!?! You cheating on me!?! I thought your ass was gay!?! Were all those dress up games just a joke to you!?!". 'Jimin... Read the texts I sent you". Taehyung said. 'So I can feel the pain and betrayal!?! I would rather...". "Yeah, love you". Taehyung hung up and looks at Yoongi. 'He's still mad but if send him a picture of yourself, then he will forgive you".

'Oh really?". Yoongi smirked. 'Yeah, he's super whipped for you". Taehyung said. 'Its... Disturbing". Taehyung shivers. 'I know what to do". Yoongi ran out the room. 'Please don't send anything to sexy! He's going to send it to me!". Taehyung yelled. 'Nope, its over". Kym sighs and walked out.

'Oh dear god, what have I done?".