11

"Jimin is so mean". Taehyung said. 'But I love him". Taehyung giggles and hears someone groan. 'Hmm?". Taehyung was curious and went to the sound. 'Oh no! Let him go!". Taehyung yelled.

 Taehyung yelled

'Hey Tae! What's up?". The man greets. 'Jungkook, put him down". Taehyung orders. 'But he was plotting shit". Jungkook hiss at Kai. 'Let him go". Taehyung says and Jungkook groaned. 'Fine!". Jungkook violently threw Kai to the ground. 'Happy?". Jungkook glared. 'Kai! Are you ok?". Taehyung was trying to go to Kai but was stopped. 'Nope". Jungkook grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him away.

'Hey! Let go of me!". Taehyung shouts. 'He was trying to hurt Jimin". Jungkook whispers and Taehyung made a fist. 'Thought so". Jungkook drags Taehyung along.

'How do you know that?". Taehyung asked. 'Damn, I can't get a hug? I thought I was your favorite cousin". Jungkook said. 'Not even close". Taehyung crosses his arms. 'Wow, I feel the love". Jungkook sighs. 'And I heard him talking to his self when I was coming in". Jungkook said. 'Tsk". Taehyung bites the inside of his cheek. "Question, does Jimin still have a ass?".

'Excuse me?". Taehyung said. 'You heard the question". Jungkook said. 'Why do you care? Aren't you straight?". Taehyung asked. 'Yeah, but that ass is making me curve". Jungkook shivers. 'You disgust me". Taehyung said. 'No, what I want to do to Jimin should disgust you". Jungkook smirks and Taehyung covers his mouth. 'Please, I just ate". Taehyung said and Jungkook laughs. 'Tae!".

Jimin came running up to him. 'You for...". 'Hello Jimin". Jungkook looks Jimin up and down. 'Hahahaha!". Jimin laughs. 'You forgot your keys when you rudely ran away from me". Jimin says. 'Thank you love". Taehyung grins. 'You're welcome". Jimin says and sighs when Jungkook slide up next to him. 'So how abou...". 'If you don't your half a man ass out my face". Jimin shoved Jungkook away.

'I'm saving myself for Yoongi". Jimin licks his lips. 'Yoongi? That old rag, why?". Jungkook asked. 'Cause he's a daddy". Jimin said. 'So am I, and him a daddy? He looks a sugar daddy". Jungkook said. 'First off, your ass is disgusting". Jimin said. 'Wha?". Jungkook blinks. 'And second, I'll take all that sugar that daddy gives me, and y'all know what I'm talking about". Jimin winks. 'Bye strap on! Bye Tae-Tae!". Jimin kissed Taehyung's cheek and goes to his carriage.

'Where's me kiss!?!". Jungkook yells. 'Ask you mama!". Jimin sticks out his tongue and the carriage rides off. "See? He wants me". Jungkook said. 'Bye Kook". Taehyung walks to his limo. 'Wait Tae!". Jungkook yells.

'Give me Jimin's number!".