27

Taehyung was dragged against his will to the theater. "I'm already bored". Jungkook says looking around and got hit by Taehyung. 'Oww!". Jungkook pouted. 'Don't judge a book by its cover". Taehyung waves his finger. 'Can it be a comic instead of a book?". Jungkook ask and Taehyung stares at him. 'Hopeless". Taehyung sighs. 'Your Highness!". Nisa says rushing over to him. 'Oh?". Nisa looks at Jungkook.

'You bought your boyfriend". Nisa says and Taehyung froze. When everything was processed in his mind, he started laughing. 'Him!?!". Taehyung pokes Jungkook's cheek. 'This boy!". Taehyung laughs. 'Aren't you going to answer her!?!". Jungkook yells but Taehyung was to busy gasping for air to pay attention to him. 'I-I have to sit down". Taehyung sits down but that didn't stop his laughter.

'Umm... Did I get that wrong?". Nisa ask. Taehyung was still laughing while wiping his tears away and Jungkook rolls his eyes. 'I'm his cousin". Jungkook said. 'Oh! I'm so sorry". Nisa bows. 'He's my cousin". Taehyung said. 'I already told her that". Jungkook sighs. 'Oops". Taehyung smiles. 'We took up to much time, please go start". Taehyung said. 'At once". Nisa bows and went to the stage.

'You're a jackass". Jungkook says. 'That wasn't very nice". Taehyung pouts. 'Whatever". Jungkook said and hands Taehyung some tissues. 'You still have tears". Jungkook said. 'Thank you". Taehyung takes the tissues and wipes the rest of his tears away. "Now sit down and be amazed by these wonderful actors that I took under my wing". Taehyung says smiling down at the actors. 'You really like theater, don't you?".

Taehyung glances at Jungkook before answering. 'Yes". Taehyung simply says. 'Its like watching a story". Taehyung said. 'Then what are movies?". Jungkook asked. 'They can be what they want to be, but seeing a play up close like this... Seeing the actors expressions up close is something different from a movie". Taehyung said. 'You feel with each character and when the actors look at the crowd, that's one of the best parts".

'They see all of us and they want us to feel what they're feeling, to see their pain and sadness, to be happy for them and with them... To connect with them, and that's why plays are better then movies". Taehyung said. Jungkook stares at Taehyung before a smile forms on his face. 'Guess I have a lot to learn huh?". Jungkook said. 'You can come here with me to learn the way of theater". Taehyung pats Jungkook on his shoulder. "Yeah... No".

'But why not!?!". Taehyung whined. 'No". Jungkook says. The two cousins kept going back and forth while been watched. 'I see". The man says to his self.

'What was I expecting?". He said and disappears.