41

Taehyung woke up so early with a smile on his face. Today, he can finally talk to his Hobi... Well not technically. Taehyung still had two days left to stay in doors, but he couldn't take it any more, he needed to talk to Hobi. "How am I going to sneak out?". Taehyung wondered to his self. 'Jimin". Taehyung giggles and calls his best friend. 'Hello bitch!". Taehyung shook his head. 'Jimin, I need your help". Taehyung said.

'Bitch, when don't you need my help". Taehyung hisses when Jimin starts laughing. 'Sorry, sorry, what do you need?". 'I need you to help me sneak... Hello?". Taehyung looks at his phone. 'Did he just hang up on me?". Taehyung said. 'Oh my god... He was already near my...". 'HELLO!". Taehyung jumps and turns to his window. 'Jimin!?! How did you get up here!?!". Taehyung yelled.

'I'm a Angel, hello". Jimin said smiling. 'I don't understa...". Taehyung said. 'So... Where's your dress?". Jimin asked. 'I haven't picked one yet". Taehyung answered. 'Here I am, risking my life for you and this is the thanks I get?". Jimin huffs. 'I'm sorry". Taehyung pouts. 'Forget it". Jimin goes to Taehyung's closet and searches for a dress. 'Wait a minute, how am I getting out of here?". Taehyung asked and Jimin points to the window.

'You want me to jump out the window!?! ". Taehyung shouted. 'If you want to jump, be my guest". Jimin said. 'I'll just climb down like a normal human being that's likes life". Jimin said. 'I can't go out the window!". Taehyung yells. 'I'm going to chop you in your throat if you yell again". Jimin growls. 'Ah! This is the one!". Jimin showed Taehyung a dress.

 Jimin showed Taehyung a dress

'How am I going out the window wearing this?". Taehyung ask. 'You're not". Jimin said. 'You're going to change on the way there". Jimin smiles. 'While you watch!". Taehyung covers his chest. 'Motherfucker please". Jimin scoffs. 'I don't want you and you have nothing I wanna see". Jimin said. 'I'm your friend... Why do you keep hurting me?". Taehyung asked. 'Cause I'm privileged". Jimin giggles. 'Now, do you want to see your boyfriend or not?". Jimin asked and Taehyung starts to blush.

'Yes".