12

"I really don't understand why we have to learn about past events"

"I really don't understand why we have to learn about past events". Taehyung tossed his history books across the room. 'How about we live in the moment we have now". Taehyung said and his phone rings. 'Hello Jimin". Taehyung answers. 'Why the fuck do they think math is important? I mean come on! Numbers are not a damn language, how important are they?". 'We can count because of them and money". Taehyung said.

'Everyone can count and screw money, I'm cute, I don't need this type of stress". 'Jimin". Taehyung laughs. 'Then they went to throw that science shit at me, bitch science can't even explain how I, an Angel is breathing on this dirt rock you call earth". 'Cause you are to kinky for the good Angels". Taehyung snickers. 'Kinky!?! I'm appalled! If any... I'm horny for the Yoon dick". 'Bye Jimin". Taehyung hangs up and sighs. 'I need another best friend".

'I like him". Taehyung turned to his mum and chuckled. 'If you say so". Taehyung said. 'How was your first day back?". Baekhyun asked. 'It was ok ". Taehyung answered. 'But why was Jungkook there?". Taehyung asked. 'Cause he wanted to be with you since he claims that he's your favorite cousin". Baekhyun said. 'I got to found out who's lying to him". Taehyung shook his head and Baekhyun giggles. 'Now, your brother told me that you were painting again, is that true?".

'Brat'. Taehyung groaned. 'Yes". Taehyung says. 'Have you painted anything else?". Baekhyun asked and Taehyung nods. 'May I see it?". Baekhyun says and Taehyung went to his closet to get his new painting.

 Baekhyun says and Taehyung went to his closet to get his new painting

'Taehyung, this is beautiful!". Baekhyun claps. 'Thank you mum". Taehyung blushed. 'But its nothing, I was bored that's all, its really". Taehyung said. 'Bored?". Baekhyun tilts his head at his son. 'Yeah, it turns out that I have a deep hatred for homework". Taehyung says and Baekhyun laughs. 'Turns out, your mum is smart". Baekhyun smirks. 'Give me your homework". Baekhyun says and Taehyung gave his mum a big homework package.

'What the hell is this?". Baekhyun asked. 'My homework". Taehyung answered. 'This!?!". Baekhyun yells. 'Yes". Taehyung laughed. 'This is ridiculous! Don't they know who you are!?!". Baekhyun shouted. 'Mum, being a Royal won't help me with this". Taehyung said. 'Well, lets see what your father has to say about this". Baekhyun huffs and marches out the room. Taehyung watched his mum leave and shook his head.

"I think Jimin and I were switched at birth".