chapter 10 : preparation for sports festival.

[ blah blah = me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

SRY GUYS . i was thinking about other books and i got stressed so i avoided writing for 2 weeks so i can sort out my thought. this book will be updated once in two weeks since i want to bring my other books to 10 chapters too.

AND BRUH . 10K READS!!?!?!?!?. FOR ME???. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. I AM ALSO HAPPY THAT NO ONE COMMENTED ANYTHING NEGATIVE ( NOT SURE IF I CHECKED ALL THE COMMENTS BUT I DO USUALLY REPLY).

*******************************************************************************

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING . THE END OF THE BREAK GIVEN AFTER U.S.J INCIDENT.

TIME : 6:00AM.

izuku's pov.

. (AAAAAHHHH~~. that was a good sleep but time to get training since i dont wanna slack off.). i got up transforming into a little fox so i can get out without disturbing the girls. i went inside the bath to change into my training clothes and went to the field and did some stretching and a little jogging as warm up. 

After i completed my warm -up. I then first did 100 push-ups,100 pull-ups and 100 sit-ups and then ran 10 laps around the big running field. After running i made my way to the gym for muscle training. i then got on the bench press and started pressing 200 kgs weights . i did 5 sets with 40 count in each set. After i completed my bench press, ejira and kendo came in and gave me a good morning kiss and started their training.

I then did chest press, lifting dumbells and weights. After weight lifting i made my way back to the dorm to get breakfast and it was 8:10AM by the time i was back . I saw momo and ibara on the table eating breakfast along with other plates for other people. i greeted them with a good morning kiss and then sat beside ibara and started eating my breakfast while being occasionally fed my ibara who has quite a small appetite.

. I then went into the bath and got into my uniform and met up with the girl and we made our way to class with ryukyu and mirko going for hero work and yui , kendo and ibara going to 1-b and me , jirou, momo, ejira, shoko, fuyumi went to our class. As soon as i entered i saw everyone chatting with each other while toru and mina came to greet me., i then went to my seat while talking with shoko, mina and toru while momo,jirou and fuyumi sat together chatting with eachother and ejira went towards hanta and denka.

After a few minutes, the bell rang and aizawa came in looking like a mummy. i saw others trying to convince aizawa that he didnt have to come with such deep injuries which he shrugged off and told everyone to sit down . After everyone calmed down , aizawa suddenly said " your fight is not over ". and everyone started panicking a bit thinking their are more villains to deal with . 

Then aizawa said " we will be conducting a sports festival in 1 month and in order to prepare for it , you will have the afternoon off after lunch. everyone started cheering but denka said " is it good to conduct such a important event right after the villains attack." to which everyone nodded but aizawa said " we will we maxing the security 5 times with pro heroes also attending and this also shows that U.A will not back down after villain attack ."and everyone relaxed after hearing this and started our regular class. After a few periods , it was lunch time .

I went towards the door while everyone was discussing their training while i already knew what i was gonna do and i also plan on doing a concert on sports festival that is if nezu allows it . When i opened the door, i was met with a huge mob outside the door to which katsuki replied "probably here to check us out since we survived a villain attack." . I then politely smiled and said " can you girls please make way for us , we want to each lunch and go out to do training.".