CHAPTER 3: sleepover at yaoyorozu's and jealous sisters

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

Sry for uploading before schedules time i was bored so i decided why not.

hmm i want to add a little spice so am gonna change izuku's character a little bit and it wont change the story. so basically izuku L-O-V-E-S cuddling , sleeping on peoples lap, being pet on ears , being played with his tail NOT with everyone , only people he trusts.

so momo's parents names with be saki yaoyorozu and zashi yaoyorozu. 

so lets start with this chapter .

***************************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

well there is no turning back now that i am right in front of a FREAKING MANSION. ok , maybe shouldn't be that surprising considering that its the yaoyorozu's. saki-san turned towards me and said" welcome to our home midoriya . I hope you enjoy your stay". i replied with " pls call me izuku ,saki-san" . she smiled and nodded while i was still hugged by momo and kyoka , not that i mind since i love hugs , after we went inside i was immediately dragged by the girls towards their respective rooms , i was in awe looking at the sheer size of their room and kyoka's music equipments. after seeing their rooms we were called for dinner . i sat in between kyoka and momo facing towards saki-san and zashi-san . I was in awe at the variety of dishes present there. After saying our prayers we dug into the food .

TIMESKIP BY 20 MINUTES.

After dinner we sat on the couches telling momo's parents how we met and our usual hangout sessions , while chatting momo's accidently let out the fact that i sing . Immediately momo's parents were inches away from my face asking me to sing for them with stars in their eyes . I then asked momo and kyoka to bring me a guitar while i ask something to momo's parents . After they left i stood up and slightly bowed and asked" Can i please propose my love towards momo and kyoka with this song i will sing". i didn't look up scared they might be angry but i was confused when i was pulled into a light hug by saki-san. zashi-san looked at me and said" We agree with you dating them and i am sure kyoka's parents agree as well, you will have our blessings". i was soo happy that on instinct i wrapped my tails around them and brought them into a group hug, they were shocked for a second but hugged me back . Then i suddenly noticed what i did and jumped back and starting apologising" OMG  i am so sorry i always instinctly give hugs to people i trust when i am happy. they simply smiled and replied" its fine we liked your hug , it was warm and comforting so dont mind giving us hugs ". i was happy they didn't mind and since i have permission i wrapped them with my tails and hugged them till when i suddenly heard momo  saying" izuku when will u let my parents go i know u love cuddles and hugs". I immediatly let them go and looked back to see momo and kyoka pouting so i immediately changed to my wolf form and jumped towards them on the couch and hugged them while they were playing with my tails and ears. This went on for a minute then i realised what i planned to do and released them and went towards the guitar . i then said " kyoka, momo this song is for you" to them and chuckled at the sight of stars in their eyes and their red cheeks. i tested the guitar for a minute and started singing.