Chapter 11: sports festival part 1.

[ blah blah = me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.. dont hate me pls , i was in hospital.

********************************************************************************

Izuku's pov.

we still have 1 more day till sports festival and i have just tested my limits after removing my weights, i would say i had a huge improvement, i wasn't  able to hang out with my lovers much , but i did do my practice on my concert which i planned with nezu, i just wanna relax today and tomorrow with light training but looks like god has other plans for me...

In front of me is yui , shiozaki and kendo and they are saying they wanna take me to meet their classroom , i sighed but nodded knowing its good to maintain a nice relation with other classes , we were walking together while they were telling me a bit about their class which mostly consists of lesbains , we just arrived in front of 1-B's dorm and kendo went inside while saying" wait here zuzu i will tell everyone you are here and call them to introduce themselves". 

I nodded and remembered yui saying that itsuka is like a big sister of class 1-B, i makes sense how caring and she overflows with a big sister aura. After a while i saw 20 girls walking out, i saw most of them were holding hands except 9 girls , i said waved and said " hey girls i am izuku midoriya from class 1-A , i hope we get along ." , i gave them my classic smile which most of them returned while i saw a blondie with purple eyes yell " HUHHH!?!?!YOU 1-A SCUM THINK YOU CAN GET ALONG WITH US , WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU TRASH , HONESTLY YOU TRASH DON'T BELONG IN 1-A " .

I looked at yui and asked " is this the trashtalker you were talking about ?". she nodded and said " yea she is angry that she didn't get in 1-a and has serious superior complex" . i looked at her again to see her yell again to see her say " I DON'T even know why kendo , ibara and kodai are dating a trash like you " , on cue he was punched by yui and kendo with ibara hitting her with her vines and all 3 of them said " DON'T you dare trash talk about our boyfriend you prick " , she then got quite while i saw the girls who were holding hands introducing themselves and at the last 5 introduced themselves.

a girl looking like a adorable blonde pony with horn and small tail say " hii , ibara and kendo talks about you a lot and it's exciting to meet you i am pony tsunotori ." , i smiled and nodded at her , i then turned to the girl with dark green hair whom i recognised and said " oh hey , you are the one who told me to sing a sexy song.", she grinned and replied " nice to see you remember me hottie~, i am setsuna tokage" .

 i nodded and turned to see a girl with silvery white hair looking a bit sleep deprived but pretty , she said " hello , my name is reiko yanagi " , i nodded and looked next to her to see the familiar silver haired steel girl and said " oh nice to see you again tetsa-san", i waved at her which she returned excitedly and said " you to midoriya-san", i then looked at the trash-talker girl and scoffed and said " my name is nieto mona". 

After introducing ourselves , we went inside and sent the evening hangout out and honestly their class is fun , after 7:30 PM , me along with yui , kendo and ibara went to our room to eat dinner and sleep .

TIME SKIP TO SPORTS FESTIVAL DAY .

me and bakugou were in the males changing room with mineta and we three were changing into our P.E uniforms , i then said " it's time to see who is truly the strongest among First-years katsuki , he looked at me and grinned and said " i ain't holding back " , i looked at him and said " me too " .