Chapter 9: some relaxation and bonding.

[ blah blah = me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

sry for the delay but i am back. thx for 5.9k reads and more than 200 votes. i am shocked we achieved this under a month . WOW.

***************************************************************************************

TIMESKIP TO SECOND MORNING OF THE 3 DAY BREAK.

IZUKU'S pov.

i woke up to see i am cuddled by all my girls. i smiled and looked at the time , it was 6:00AM. that means i have still 5 hours till my date with ibara,kendo,ejira,mirko and winter. i slowly got out of the bed by placing then in each others embrace. i then put on my training gear and stretched a little and remembered my fight with the nomu.

 i was thinking( even if i can use dual element mode for a hour, i can only use both of my elements at full power for minutes. i must increase my quirk capacity and endurance. so i must concentrate on using my full power on both hands and maintain it while running around the field , everyday i will increase 5 minutes , lets start with basics and then start my quirk train.). i then proceeded to do some stretches and went to jog for 30 minutes at 20 speed.

After my jogging i went to the gym to do some heavy lifting and build up more physical strength , since the stronger i am , the more stronger my lightning mode and dual element mode becomes. i then decided to do a few sets of bench press and chest press with 200 kg each . after weight lighting, i went to the training dummies for martial arts training . after i was done, it was 8:20AM. i then went back to the dorms and saw momo and fuyumi cooking . i said " hey momo and fuyumi , i will take a bath and come for breakfast.". they both said " sure ". i then went to my room and took the clothes i wanna change into and went to shower. 

After showering , i went down to see everyone at the table eating breakfast while chatting , i then saw my breakfast at a empty seat beside mina . After finishing eating by 9:00AM , i went to  bakugou's room to hang out for a bit, i knocked on his door. he opened and looked at me and said " hey what's up." , i replied " nothing man , just wanna play some 1vs1 games." , he smirked and let me in , we spent the next hour aggressively playing against each other. on the last match which i win .

i put my fist up and said " ha! take that , after that final match out score is 12 to 11, my win.". he then threw the controller to the bed and said" next time , i will win .". i then looked at the time and said " hey man , gotta go to my date.". he nodded and before i left i turned around at the door and said " have you confessed to uraraka yet?". he sighed and said " not yet , i wanna plan something special to confess.". i said " i will help you later dude bye."and left his room.

.After i went back to my room . i pulled out some clothes which looked good and changed into them , i looked in the mirror thinking ( hm not bad for a movie and boat ride according to my plans.).

)