chapter 7: first heroic class and class representatives.

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

YOOOOOOO 2.5 K READSSS. I AM HAPPY PEOPLE ARE LIKING MY BOOK. AND WE ARE RLY CLOSE TO 100 VOTES. I WILL BE DOING A RARE SHIP ONE SHOT ST 100 VOTES. SUGGEST THE RARE SHIP, ANY RARE SHIP[ OLD X YOUNG, YURI, ] BUT IZUKU MUST BE ONE OF THE 2 .

***********************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

after being chased around the campus for trying to flirt . the girls calmed downed hen i said i will prepare breakfast tomorrow. We went back to our dorm rooms and i see ryukyu already in her pajamas on my bed watching pokemon. i then got a idea, i have secret ninetails onesie made specially for my so even my tails can fit. i silently wore the onesie without ryukyu noticing me and got on all 4 paws to look like a ninetails and made my fox sound.

 Ryukyu jumped and looked around and then saw me and yelled " OMG THERE IS A NINETAILS IN IZUKU'S DORM , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". everyone came running and bakugou slammed don my door to which i internally cried . and lida said " WHY IS THERE a real pokemon here ?". i then couldn't control myself and started laughing . everyone was confused until i removed the nine tails face mask.

Everyone's eyes went wide . and i said " OMG that was T H E B E S T reaction for a prank " . then i received a lecture from lida on pranking while everyone laughed . After everyone left and bakugou repaired the door . i jumped on the bed while wrapping my tails around ryukou and placed her next to me so i can cuddle " aahh~ you are arm to cuddle ryukyu" i said nuzzling into her neck while she giggled and we fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO 6 AM .

the alarm rang and i quickly shut it so ryukyu wont wake up and i slowly wiggled my way out of her grasp. i stretched for a bit , did some warm-up and then took a both and ore my uniform and made my way to the common room to make pancakes for everyone. i was done making breakfast by 7:15AM . i then rang the breakfast bell and everyone came running down . i placed 21 plates on the huge dining table and everyone sat down where they found a plate and said their prayers . then everyone took a bite and had a aura of pure bliss on themselves and said " wow foxy this is some 7-star pancakes " said momo and everyone nodded and began devouring them. everyone ate their breakfast by 7:30 and we all left for classes which start at 8:15AM . the first 4 periods which went on till 12:15PM were normal subjects like english, maths, history and science.

the lunch bell rang and electroplasm left the classroom. we all headed to the cafeteria and took out lunched from lunch rush and sat down in 4 individual groups . i was sitting with my six girlfriend including ryukyu since she is an assistant to our class for a week. we all ate our lunched and relaxed till the bell rang at 1:30 PM marking the end of lunch and the start of our hero class till 4:00pm. we waited in class along with ryukyu who was not telling who our heroic class teacher is . And suddenly allmight slammed through the door yelling " I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON". i sweatdropped thinking( poor door ). while the girls were fangirling along with mineta who was fanboying . 

After everyone calmed down , allmight announced " FOR TODAY'S HEROIC CLASS , WE WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING " . ( combat training huh..) i though excitedly while i saw bakugou smirking with a bit of killer intent around himself ( guess he wants to kill everyone ) i thought while sweatdropping AGAIN. then suddenly all might pressed a button and a wall opened revealing 20 suitcases and then all might said " WHAT'S A HERO WITHOUT HIS HERO COSTUME ". now is was fully excited cause i spent 2 days on designing it with my support item which is a pair a steel batons which i can use by running my lightning through them and hitting my opponent who can be paralyzed unless my opponent is in a full body anti-electric suit .