chapter 1 : the todoroki family

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH 

plus this is my first fanfic so pls help me through this. I am not a experienced writer so there will be some language mistake . btw the fixed 7 members of the harem will be

1.)izuku x shoko todoroki[fem shoto]                                                                                                                     2.)   izuku x fuyumi todoroki[she wil be a year older than izuku but will stay back a year to be with him in UA and her quirk will be to control the temperature of selected area to extreme cold or extreme hot .]                                                                                                                                     3.)izuku x momo yaoyorozu                                                                                                                                        4.)izuku x kyoka jirou [ i will write a few incidents before the start of UA where these first 4 character will meet]                                                                                                                                                         5.)izuku x mina ashido[ dont worry the first four of the harem are love at first sight . for mina there will be a few hangouts before she realizes she is in love ]                                                     6.)itsuka kendo[ no spoilers on how they will meet but dont worry she will be in class 1B]      7.)yui kodai[ she will be emotionless but rly aggressive .]                                                                        i hope the first seven are clear . dont worry about the genderbent versions on lida , kirishima and kaminari . i will work them out in the story according to your reviews.

*******************************************

In the hospital , a child who was a new born has suddenly stopped breathing , the doctors gave up hope in order to save the new born child , at the same time a fox spirit named winter has been observing for a vessel to give its powers and stumbled across the child who is on death door . Feeling pity towards the baby the fox has decided to give its powers to the baby. As the as winter entered the baby's body, the boy has started breathing. The doctors were in shock that the boy was alive. The mother was explained about the miracle. She was relieved that her son is alive.

In this world the percentage on male to female population is 20% to 80%. Therefore males were quite rare considering 16% of the 20% were adults. In this superhero society, quirks are used to protect people against those who use their powers to bring harm to others.And government has allowed the boys to have harem but its not compulsary to have a harem . 

Time skip to 4 years, 3rd POV,

The boy who survived due to a miracle was named as izuku midoriya by his mother inko midoriya. The boy was currently roaming around the streets due to the death of his father hisashi and his mother inko who suicided due to the stress . A pro hero named Endevour was patrolling the streets thinking (hmm wonder what my daughter shoko's quirk will be ) he was in a alleyway and suddenly bumped in to a child with green hair with fox ears and 9 tails [ izuku has discovered that he has a fox spirit inside him that allows him to enhance his physical attributes and let him control blue flame which is known as the strongest flame and lighting] the child fell on his tails and looked up to see the pro hero staring at him . The child immediately bowed and said "I am sorry, I was thinking about my quirk and didn't look where I was going ". The pro hero was shocked to see the fox ears and tails and asked the child" don't worry child. What are you doing in a alleyway and where are your guardians ". The boy immediately got a sad look on his face and tears were started to roll down his cheek. The pro hero was panicking whether he scared the child or whether he asked the wrong question.