Lovers

"Wherever you are is the place I like to call home"- me

-

Rose's POV

Today, I'm helping Michael pack all of his stuff so we can move into our apartment. I can not wait for us to live together. Even though we kind of already do, it'll be different. In the sense that it'll be ours, something that we have together.

-
"Rose, can you please go downstairs and get another box?"

"Of course" I tell him, smiling as I shoot him a wink and run dowdy airs to grab another box. So far, we have made tons of progress. Most of the furniture is going to stay in the house since me and Michael decided to rent out the house to someone else for another source of income. Even though, we don't really need it. But of course Michael is to stubborn. Right now, Michael is putting away all his clothes.

I run back up the stairs and turn into Michael's room.

"Here ya go"

"thanks babe, I'm about to be done actually I jut have to throw all of my shampoos and shit into the box and bam. We can leave"

"Great"

-

We are currently in the apartment watching a group of men bring all of our boxes inside.

All of my things were already in the apartment since I had people put everything away for me.

"Okay, so you can put your clothes on this half-"

I'm cut off by Michael's soft red lips being placed on mine. I melt into the palm of his hand as I kiss back. Fuck. I needed this. I am backed up onto the wall and Michael stands in between my legs. Instantly, a fiery craving for each other ignites. I kiss him harder and slip my tongue into his mouth. A throaty groan falls from Michael's lips and soon enough I realize our simple kiss turned into something way too intoxicating.

I pull away and the seemingly magical aura had vanished in the blink of an eye.

"Sorry Mikey, it's just I-my parents are coming over and I didn't want them to walk in on is doing something we shouldn't be doing."

"Your no fun" Michael tells me, sticking out his tongue

"I've gotta go change I'll be right back."

-
Michael's POV

While Rose went to change I dashed out of the apartment, I got into the car and quickly stepped in the gas to get to my destination. Yesterday, I was finally called that I could take her home and I just couldn't wait to give her to Rose.

-

After signing tons of papers and buying chew toys and food I was out and was back on my way to Rose's house. I had hoped I didn't take too long.

-

I unlock the door and Pop inside.
"Michael!" Rose exclaims "where the hell did you go?"

"I just went to go pick someone up." I say, smiling as I hold her in my arms.

"Who?"

"Her" I say as I hold out an adorable kitten with ginger fur and big blue eyes.

(Picture on the side)

"You're kidding right?" rose says

"Nope"

"I love her" Rose immediately grabs the baby kitten and holds her in her arms. I look at Rose closely, she's dressed up. She looks fucking gorgeous

"Baby, you look glorious." she smiles and tries to hide her bright red cheeks from me.

"Oh, and I just wanted to let you know she's all yours. I got her for you since you are simply amazing and you deserve all the kitties in the world and-"

"Shutup" she walks towards me and gets on her tippy toes to plant a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Thank you Mikey, I love her"

"What should we name her?"

"Uhm how about Autumn? Or Ginger?"

"Whatever you want babe"

"Autumn, ugh she's so cute. Thank you again Michael." Rose is so cute with her little kitty in her arms and shit. Ugh. Im suck a sap for this girl. Well, I guess it's understandable since at least, I am head over heels for her.

-

After admiring Rose for what seemed to be forever a knock had interrupted.

Rose goes to the door and opens it to let in her parents. as soon as they walk in her mother looks afraid of me.

"Hi mom and dad" Rose says as she comes to stand by me.

"Isn't this the man that kidnapped you?"

"He didn't do that! How many times do I-"

"Don't speak with me in that tone young lady"

"You are wrong. Don't you get it? You aren't always right!" Rose is getting increasingly angry and I am stuck in between what I want to do and what I should do.

Plan a- yell at her mom with her

Plan b- just pull her aside and calm her down

Plan B it is

"Rose baby you have to chill it's alright" I whisper into her ear

Rose turns around, her eyes another shade darker than it usually is and she just runs.

Obviously I chase after her.

I don't even know where she turned, all i know is that she is upstairs somewhere.

Probably our  bedroom. Once I walk in I am immediately taken aback by what I see. She's standing at her dresser with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Baby, don't cry"

"They don't like you and they don't fucking shut up about it. Ever since they saw you It was a ducking problem and I know they are probably never going to accept you and it makes me angry because I love you and they can't even try to like you"

"It's okay-" I cut myself off once I see what's in her hand.

-

MUAHAHAHA WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN HER HAND?

COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE PARTS :) love you

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

-Susana :)

Jump. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara