Angel with a shotgun

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house, if things go wrong we can knock it down- Ed Sherran

Michael's POV

One more day

One more damn day

Today is my last day in this god forsaken jail, I'm having mixed feeling actually.

Of course, I want to get out of here to see my Rose but, I've made a couple of friends here in the jail. I have one friend, Jason. He's in jail because he was caught selling drugs, Jason has a tough life. He was never a drug addict or anything, he just needed an easy way to get money. He had to support his wife and kid. Jason is sentenced to two years in jail. He gets out in 4 more months. Since he entered the jail his wife and kid are unheard of, and that is tearing his apart.

Rose has been calling almost everyday, she doesn't come to the jail because it hurts her to see me here.

Every time she calls I hear a fake smile and I know that once she hangs up she cries. All I want to do is be there for her, I want to hold her in my arms.

And soon enough I will.

-

Rose's POV

I get up out of bed and smile. I checked out of the hotel I was staying at and I went to my parents house; they are barely home anyways. They are always away at some buisiness meeting.

I go into my walk in closet and try to find something nice to wear. I settle on a black dress with lace sleeves and I pair it with black converse and I put my hair into loose beach waves, I put on a but of eyeliner and smile in the mirror.

I grab my black wallet and head out of the door. I get into my black Acura- it was my 18th party birthday present-

As I get closer to the jail my heart races.

Michael

Michael

Michael

-

I walk in and there he is, sitting down. Waiting for me. He stands up and his entire face lights up.

We run to each other and I jump into his arms.

"Rose" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and holds onto me as if I'm the best thing he's ever had

"Michael" I say, happily

"Say my name again and again and again. I love the way it falls from those pretty lips of yours"

I blush and hide my face into his chest. I inch closer to his ear and whisper

"Michael Michael Michael Michael"

Michael smiles in response and squeezes my waist, I look up at him and he presses our lips together, I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

-

SORRY ITS SO SHORT

VOTE

COMMENT

-Susana 😊