Daylight

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go so tonight I'm gonna hold you so close- Maroon 5

-
Rose's POV

"Wake up baby" I hear Michael's raspy morning voice say, I open my eyes and have to blink a couple of times to actually see my surroundings

There is a little table beside me filled with food that is fit for a queen, than there's my Michael, wearing an apron.

"Th-"

Somebody opens the bedroom door and 3 boys heads pop inside

"Get it Michael" says a boy with dark hair and dark chocolate eyes.

"Ooooo she is pretty" says, a curly haired boy with caramel colored hair and green eyes.

Than, the third one is just blushing, he has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Get out you creeps, she's naked!" Michael exclaims as he realizes this.

Oh. That's why the boy was blushing.

"Bye Rose" they all say in unison

"Bye boys"

"Sorry about them, they are a couple of my best mates and they were just helping me make my queen breakfast" he says, blushing.

"Thank you baby," I tell him, smiling "now get over here so I can kiss you"

Michael walks to the other side of the bed and jumps on, he gets closer to me and he slowly inches closer to me. Our lips join and I couldn't be any happier.

"I love you" he hums, once we pull away from each other.

"I love you Michael"

We just smile at each other and than i turn to the food, "you don't think I'm going to eat all of this alone right?"

"I thought-"

"I'm just teasing Michael, we are sharing"

"Whatever you want Rose" I grab a plate full of grapes and a fork, as I feed myself one I feed Michael one.

"We should do this more often, I love when you feed me as weird as that sounds"

"Don't start Mikey" I tell him, as I keep feeding myself grapes

"Hey don't forget me!" He says, pouting his lips, making them look so damn kissable. I feed him another grape and he wraps an arm around me, I lean into him and I can almost feel my heart warm. Fuck that. My heart was melting, it was beating so damn hard and the butterflies that I felt the first time I had met Michael were still there.

"I'm so lucky" he tells me, "I have you, you are the best thing that has ever been given to me and I thank god for you each and every day" (if you're not religious just ignore that.. Please keep reading)

"Michael Michael Michael. I love you so so so so so much. I didn't know what love was until I met you. It was almost instant. And I don't take back anything you make me,me" after I realize what I had just said my cheeks heat up and I look down at my hands

"Let's eat more food" I tell Michael, as I grab another plateful of food. "Can you give me a shirt I can wear or-"

" of course baby, if you felt un-comfortable you should have told me "

Michael gets up and grabs a black my chemical romance shirt from his closet. He tosses it to me and watches me intently.

"Stop looking at me" I tell him, flustered.

"You didn't say that yesterday when I was-"

"Don't"
I get up a little bit out of the bed and realize the aching pain in my lower abdomen. I drop the sheet and reveal my breasts for a split second before I cover myself with Michael's shirt. Other than the shirt all I have on are my underwear.

"Can I look now?" I hear Michael say from the coroner of the room

"Yes" he uncovers his eyes "did I tell you, that you look amazing in my shirts"

I just blush and pat the spot next to me for him to come back to bed, his smile lights up my world and he comes to lay down. At first I was a bit hesitant but, than I do it. I sit up on my knees than swing one leg over his lap, so I am straddling him. I am facing him, and I am scared to look up and see his facial expression.

I feel his hand tilt up my face so we are just sitting here staring at each other. He seems pretty happy, so I grab the last plate, it has like 3 pancakes, eggs, sausage and a potato.

"What the hell? A potato" I tell him, laughing a bit.

"Honestly, I don't know I think that was Calum"

Michael's shirt has ridden up my thighs. And I must honestly be the most nervous person ever at this point.

"Calm down baby, it's just me" Michael tells me reassuringly.

(👆👆👆👆 goals. 👆👆👆👆👆👆)

I blush and pick up the eggs with a fork, I feed it to him. And Michael slowly chews.

"Fuck this" I tell him quickly. I put the plate on the bedside table. And face Michael again. I crash my lips to his and press my body even closer, Michael's hands hold my waist, and than in one swift move Michael has flipped us over. Our lips seem to ignite a flame and our bodies crave each other's.

-

Want more?

Omg guys, did you like the chapter? Please highlight and comment on your favorite parts so maybe I can write them more :)

Vote and comment and shit because Ily guys

-

Thanks for 4k 😭😭😫