We're in pieces now

Rose's POV

-
All I ever wanted was a part of you that I couldn't break,
a piece of you that I couldn't take apart, but we're in pieces now - All Time Low
-

"Ashton, it's just as if I'm trying to do something I know I can't. He hates me."

"He can't hate you, he loves you."

"How would you know?"

"The way he looks at you, as if you're the only person when it's a room full of people."

"Than, why does he act like this? If he loved me and stuff than why wouldn't he trust me enough to hang out with HIS best friend for one day?"

"Because he's afraid of losing you. Michael has just always been like that. He's always afraid of losing the people he loves most."

"But-"

"I know you think you know Michael, but I think you've been too caught up in your little love thing that you've got going on to realize how he is feeling."

"What the hell Ashton? I didn't call you here to judge me now did I?"

"No. But I just thought you'd like to know how he feels."

"He's happy."

"Just because a person smiles doesn't mean their happy."

"Ash-"

"He's just a jealous boy who has fell under the intoxicating mess of love."

-

Michael's POV
-
"and all you ever wanted was a part of me that I couldn't fake,
I never made it easy to shape my heart, but it's not beating now"
-
Girls annoy the living shit out of me, especially the one that's downstairs in the living room. Rose Clearwater. Damn her.

Yet, I love her. Love sucks. It fucks with my emotions too much and I just don't know anymore. I'm just a jealous love struck idiot.

But seriously, this girl has got me whipped. I love it and hate it at the same time. I love it because she loves it and I hate it because my life line is connected to a girl with pretty pink lips and long dark hair and beautiful eyes and- well you know.

( blushes bc Michael is adorable)

I want to go downstairs and just say sorry and stuff. But, I heard him. Ashton I know he's there although I don't want him to be maybe I should stop being so jealous and over protective. He is probably just a friend.

-

Ashton's POV

"I just want him to come back." Rose says, the words slipping from her lips.

"Instead of waiting for him, why don't you go upstairs and just make a compromise or something."

"Well, we kinda have a bet going on right now." I notion my hands so she could continue her thought than she continues,"We can't kiss or hug, we can only cuddle at night. And whoever caves in has to do whatever they want for the other person."

"Use it to your advantage."

"How?"

"I don't know? Seduce him, than reject him until he caves in."

"Damn Ashton you're really good with this stuff I should go to you for advice more often."

"So I've been told." I tell her, flashing a cheeky smile.

"But uh maybe I shouldn't ask you in particular but how should I seduce him exactly. This isn't really my area of expertise." Rose says, as she blushes and bites on her lip softly.