All I Want Is Love

Revised
This is the start of something beautiful

-

"Michael" she says, embarrassed. While, she hides her face with her hands

"But, darling you amaze me"
I say, blushing

"W-why would I?" She says, lifting her head up, allowing her eyes to lock with mine

I gently grab her hand and interlock it with mine

"Everything about you, like for starters that beautiful smile you always seem to wear, it truly does amaze me how less than 3 hours ago you were ready to let everything go. And now you are here, with me. Smiling. One of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen"

I look down, mostly of embarrassment
But, I feel two frail arms encircle my waist and her head placed itself on my shoulder

"Thank you. So Much Michael. I-"

I pull away from the hug in just enough times to wipe the tear that fell from her eye

"I never want you to be sad. It hurts me. I want to wipe your tears away when the swirling thoughts get too bad. I want to be there to hold you when you want to fall apart. I want to be there for you when you need me. I want to be the light to the darkness your living in. Fuck. If it were up to me I would make everything go away, but I can't and it sucks, call me crazy for wanting all of this, but, damn it I just-there is this feeling that I was made for you and you were made for me. I just want to be your friend, the best friend of ever"

"Forever?"

"Forever."

(THE FAULT IN OUR STARS REFERENCE)

"Michael, I need to tell you,"

Her eyes flicker from mine to the floor and her hands tangle together

"On the outside my life seems good. At least that's what I've heard. But, my life is hell. My parents are so -so mean. I'm just never enough for them. I'm always missing something. Never enough. I started cutting when I was 11 years old, I am now 18. I thought that I would be dead by now. I hate myself Michael, I hate everything about me- nobody loves me-"

"I love you" I say shyly

"You don't mean it. How can you love me when the rest of the world never could?"

"Because I am not the rest of the world, I am me. You are you. And you should never want to change anything because I love everything about you.
I love how your hair is long, soft, and brown. I love how when you talk you tend to fidget with your hands,
I love how your smile can light up the room when all You've seemed to know is nothing but, sadness. I love how you make me happy. I love you because you are you"

"Love is a strong word, you can't just go around throwing it at everyone as if it meant nothing"

"Oh really? The last time I told someone I loved them was 10 years ago to my mother; she was lying in her death bed."

"M-Michael I-I didn't know"

"I've known you for less than a day and I feel like I've known you for ages"

"Is it wrong that I feel the same?"

-

THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME
EMOTIONAL AF MY HEART IS HURTING AND TEARS KEEP FALLING FROM MY EYES MSKDJDKSNIENSKXKSO

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

ILY GUYS :)