Shower

"What?" Dean asks, raising his eyebrows.
"Well, we both need to relax, and I find showering very relaxing." you say, crossing your arms over your chest. Warm wind blows around the both of you as Dean looks at you closely.
"Alright, let's go." he says, his voice soft, almost shy. He walks beside you to the shower, his calloused hand wrapped around your own soft hand. The metal squeaks as you turn the shower on, water pouring onto a concrete slab. The water comes from the well right behind the shower.
You turn to Dean, who stares at you, eyes wide.
"What's wrong?" You ask, stepping closer to him, dead grass tickling your bare feet.
"Nothing, it's just.." his voice trails off as he looks at the ground, blush rising to his cheeks. You shake your head, wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Hey, if it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to." you say, lifting his head and smiling up at him.
"It's not that I feel uncomfortable, I just don't want you to be uncomfortable..." he says, blushing again.
"Why would I be uncomfortable?" You ask, eyebrow furrowing in confusion.
"Well," he starts, rubbing his hands through his hair "we're going to be naked, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he says, looking back at the ground. You smile again, kissing his nose.
"Don't worry about that, I won't get uncomfortable around you." You say, stepping back.
"Okay." he says, a smile on his lips. You smile up to him, turning back to the streaming water. You lift Dean's shirt over your head, your wings stretching outwards as you drop it on the ground. Dean's gaze burns into your back as you unbutton your jeans. You hear slight shuffling behind you as Dean takes off his own shirt, discarding it beside yours on the ground. Your wings try to cover your body from his view, but you stretch them upwards, keeping them away. You push your jeans down to your ankles, blush rising to your face as you hear a sigh come from behind you. You step out of your jeans, feeling the warm air wash over your body. You reach back and try to unclip your bra, but fail, you were never good at doing that. "I got it." Dean whispers onto your neck, his hot breath sending tingles down your spine and into your stomach. Your breath is shallow as his hands trace up your back, stopping below your bra. He kisses your neck gently as his hands unclip it easily. The bra slides down your arms and onto the ground. You bite your lip, you've never been a situation like this before, and Dean made you feel...things. "you're so beautiful." he murmurs against your shoulders, kissing them lightly as his hands run through your feathers. You whimper, blush rising to your cheeks instantly, You didn't mean to make a sound, But he doesn't seem to mind. His nose traces up your neck and to the shell of your ear, where he nibbles slightly at the skin there. You turn your head to the side, giving him more access to your neck. He hums in content as he grabs your hips gently and slowly pulls you towards him, his bare chest brushing against your wings that are sticking straight outwards, paralyzed by Dean's actions. His wet, hot tongue attacks your neck along with his teeth. You close your eyes, mouth dropping open as he sucks on your skin. Another whimper escapes your lips followed by gasps for air. You've never been touched like this, and it felt good. Strange, but good. He pulls his mouth away from, blowing onto the wet skin lightly, making goose bumps creep from your arms to your neck. He smiles into your skin before pulling away completely, more shuffling of clothes filling the air before he is behind you again, pressing his whole body against you. He is fully naked. You breathe in shaky breaths as he puts his hand on your waist, pressing his fingers into your sides. "I love you." he whispers into your hair, breathing in your scent deeply.
"I love you too." you say, your voice breathy and uneven. He pushes your underwear down slightly and they glide down your legs and onto the ground. He moans quietly, his hands searching your body. Starting at your hips and around towards your stomach, he draws patterns into your skin as he goes up towards your breasts, but stops before touching them to go back down, his hands spread wide on either side of your belly, dragging down slowly. "Dean..." you breathe out, reaching behind you and grabbing onto his hair, pulling his head back to your neck. He kisses your neck nipping at the skin with his teeth.
"Are we going to shower?" Dean asks, whispering his hot breath into your ear, a smirk on his lips. You turn your head, looking at his face, his face is flushed and his pupils are dilated, a small smirk on his lips. You nod, unable to speak without your voice sounding strange. You let go of his hair and walk into the shower, Dean following you. The water collides with your skin, making you shiver even though it's isn't cold, it's quite warm actually. Dean stands behind you, shutting the door behind him. There are gaps at the tops of the shower walls, allowing you to look out. The walls are old and wooden with a shelf that has soap and shampoo sitting atop it.
The warm water cascades down your back, wetting your wings on the trip down the the concrete floor. You sigh heavily when Dean's hands land on your shoulders, rubbing into your stiff muscles. You turn to face him, looking up through the slight haze of steam and sunlight. His lips parted, eyes roaming your body with a certain look in them you can't quite put your finger on. Your own eyes scan down his chest, seeing his toned chest rise and fall with his heavy breaths. You look back up at him momentarily to see his eyes and closed, his jaw clinching. You return your gaze to his chest, reaching out and touching the scorching skin over his heart. He moans loudly, clinching his hand by his side. You move your hand down slowly with your eyes searching the skin, his stomach is muscular and tanned with scars here and there. You trace your fingers over the small scars, admiring his body. "Y/n..." He breathes out, his head falling back. He truly is a beautiful man, his body is perfect in every way. You keep moving your eyes down, taking in a deep breath as you see him. You have seen men naked before in hospitals and such, but he was... Larger. Heat pools in your stomach as you move your hand down lower, making Dean groan through clenched teeth. You tilt your head in confusion. You have never touched a man here before, but he seemed to like it, and it did something strange to our body. You touch him softly, dragging your finger tips up his length slowly. "God, y/n" he hisses out, tensing his body and reaching out to hold onto your shoulder.
"Does that hurt you?" You ask, suddenly scared you have injured him.
"No...no," he said between breaths, swallowing hard "no, that feels amazing..." he says, pulling you close to him. His hardness presses onto your stomach, making your body come to life with a sudden warmth running through veins. He buries his face into your neck, kissing it softly "I don't want to take this to fast..." he whispers into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
"What do you mean?" You ask, genuinely confused.
"Se-" he pauses a moment, stepping back to look into our eyes. "do you understand what we are doing?" He asks, his arms still around you and his body pressed against yours.
"We're kissing, I think...this is kissing right?" You ask, totally confused by his question. He smiles down at you, amused by your answer.
"Do you know what sex is y/n?"he ask, searching your eyes for an answer. You think about the word 'sex', it does sound familiar. You think a bit harder, searching your brain for he word. You suddenly understand...
"ye-yes I do... now that I think about it..." you say, face blushing red with embarrassment.
"Have you ever... done it with anyone?" He asks, his cheeks red as well.
"N-no..." you say, in a small voice, afraid of what his reaction might be.
"It's okay y/n, I think that's a good thing." he says, kissing you gently.
"You do?" You ask, running your hands up his chest and around his neck, playing with his short hair.
"Yeah, I think it's good saving yourself for someone." he says, moving his hands up and down your back. You smile, leaning into his neck and biting his skin gently, as he did to you. He groans, pushing you off him gently.
"Turn around, I'm going to wash you..." he says, reaching over for the soap. You oblige, turning around. His soap slicked hands slide onto your shoulders, scrubbing and messaging it into your skin. You relax into his touch, pushing against his rough hands. His hands move around your wings, continuing his work on your back. His fingers work into your muscles, making you groan in pleasure. He scrubs up your back once more before moving his hands to your front, his body presses lightly into your back, feeling the warmth come off his skin. His hands start at the top of your chest, moving down slowly. "I love you." he whispers into your ear, kissing your neck as his hands wrap around your breasts, kneading them softly. Another whimper leaves your lips as more heat blooms in your stomach. You now know what that feeling is...lust, want. Your wings shake lightly, feathers ruffling in arousal. His hands move down, moving the suds down your stomach, scrubbing your skin lightly with his fingers. You want to touch him. Your wings push his arms back as you turn around, water hitting your back.
"Your turn."
You take his hand and pull him under the stream of water with you, moving yourself behind him as he had done with you. His back was dusted with freckles and scars. Your hand moves over his shoulder blades lightly, feeling his hot skin. You lean forward, kissing the back of his neck, hands on both of his shoulders. You feel the vibrations in your hands as he hums softly, his muscles relaxing under your fingers. You kiss the side of his neck now, your hands moving down his back, pushing into his skin gently. Your wings curve and drape over Dean's arms, feathers sticking onto his slick skin. His breathing hitches as your hands move to his front, arms under his own, fingers stretching over his stomach. Deans grabs a shampoo bottle from the shelf and hands it to you. You move back until you can pour some of the shampoo onto your hand, closing the cap before putting it back on the wooden shelf. You lace your hands into his hair, pulling lightly as you wash his hair. He moans softly, head falling back, making his scalp more accessible to your fingers. Once done with his hair you remove your hands from his head, your hands covered in shampoo. He leans his head into the water, washing the suds from his hair. Once all of the shampoo is removed from his hair he turns toward you, smiling at you. You smile back, putting your hands on his chest and moving down slowly. His eyes move down your body before closing, jaw clinching. You look down and follow your hands with your eyes, taking in his body. Your hands now hover over his length, his breathing heavy an uneven. You brush your finger tips over it again, making him take a sharp intake of breath before grabbing your wrist, pulling them away from his body.
"Not yet." he whispers, leaning down and kissing you softly.
"Okay." you say once you pull away from his lips, smiling at him. He smiles back.
"We should head inside." he says, turning to turn off the water. You nod, taking his hand in yours with a smile.
---------------------------------------------
A/N- hey guys!! Hoped you liked this chapter. This took me a while because of family issues, I'm sorry :( but I love you all and thanks for reading!!!