Headaches

-YOUR P.O.V-
"Hey, you're back!" Sam says, motioning to you and Dean. You nod, running your hand through your hair with a sigh.
"Yeah, I just got lost in thought out there. Thank god y/n came out to get me or I probably would have been out there 'till sun down." Dean says with a light chuckle in his voice. You shake your head, turning slightly to see Cas sitting on the couch.
"Hey Cas, what have you been doing?" You ask, wondering where he's been this whole time.
"Well, after you fell asleep, I went upstairs, hoping to hear something from the angels." he says, standing from the couch with a small sigh.
"Yeah? Did you hear anything?" You ask, your wings fluttering as hope and fear fill you at the same time.
"Yes, but..." he pauses, looking down "I-it's not the best news." he says, looking up again to meet with your eyes. You swallow hard, nodding.
"O-okay... You can tell us." you mutter, your voice shaking slightly. Cas sighs, looking at Dean.
"It's you." Cas murmurs, still looking at Dean. Dean raises he's eyebrows in confusion, looking between you and Cas.
"Wait, what?" Dean says, scowling slightly.
"The angels, they said they were planning to do something to Dean to manipulate you, y/n." Cas says, shaking his head. Your breathing stops.
"What the hell!" Dean says loudly, looking at Cas while walking to the bar "You can't be serious."
"Well, I am being serious, Dean." he murmurs.
"W-why..." you mange to squeak out, your throat closing around your words "why Dean?"
Cas sighs, looking at you sadly. "They know he's a weak spot for you..."
You swallow hard, looking at Dean. His face twist in anger and sadness.
"Dammit!" Dean shouts, making you flinch as his fist hit the wall beside the bar, making his knuckles bloody. You all stay silent, Dean's heavy breathing is the only sound you hear. Dean sighs loudly, looking over to you.
"I-I'm sorry..." he says, his chest heaving as he looks down at his hand, blood dripping off his fingers and onto the floor.
"H-here... let me help." you say, walking towards him. You grab his wrist gently, lifting his arm to inspect the small cuts. "there's a first aid kit upstairs... follow me." you mutter, looking into Deans eyes with worry. Dean nods, letting you lead the way. You turn slowly, smiling at Sam and Cas gently to let them know everything's alright. You walk up the stairs, your wings drooping slightly.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Dean asks as you both make it into the room. You nod, closing the door.
"Yes I'm fine, let's just get you patched up." you say, crouching on your knees to look under your bed, reaching under it to find the first aid kit. You pull it out quickly, opening it. Dean sits on the side of your bed, putting a hand on your shoulder.
"Y/n, it's okay... we're going to be fine." he says, nodding in reassurance. You look up into his eyes again, biting the inside of your lip with worry.
"Just... let's get this over with." you sniffle, taking his injured hand in yours. The blood is still dripping down his long fingers. You sigh quietly, reaching down into the small, plastic box to get some gauze.
"I'm sorry." Dean says, slouching forward.
"For what?" You ask, taking out alcohol wipes, opening the small package with your teeth.
"For this..." He says, motioning to his hand.
You shake your head, wiping away at the dried blood "Don't be sorry, Dean." you say, shaking your head slightly, looking up at him with a small smile. He smiles back, watching you as you put the gauze on his knuckles, keeping it in place as you wrap it.
"Thanks baby." he says, smirking down at you.
Your wings flutter gently at his words, blush creeping upon your cheeks as you stand slowly, your legs between his knees. "No problem." you say, smiling gently.
He smiles widely, pulling you to him as he puts his mouth on your stomach, kissing it through your clothes. You giggle loudly, putting your hands in his hair.
"D-Dean, stop! That tickles!" You say, trying to get out of his grasp. He wraps his arms around your waist, not letting you go.
"Dean!" You scream out, laughing. His mouth doesn't stop it's attack as his hands move around your hips, a small chuckle being muffled by your shirt as it falls from his lips.
"Dean, please!" You breathe out, trying to catch your breath, squirming. Your wings flap madly, trying to get you away from his mischievous mouth. He giggles loudly, slowing his mouth down to small, gentle kisses. You smile down at him, your body relaxing with a small sigh. You move your hands through his hair and to his shoulders, squeezing them lightly as he nips at your skin. His finger tips move under your shirt slowly, making you gasp as his skin meets yours.
"Dean, I love you." you say, cradling his head gently once he pulls back to look at you, a small smile on his lips.
"I love you too, y/n. Always." he whispers, moving his hands to your waist. You smile widely, bending down and kissing him gently. He kisses back instantly, reaching up to meet your lips. His hands grasp onto your hips, pulling you onto his lap, making you straddle his legs as he smirks up at you. You giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"What now, Winchester?" You ask, resting your forehead on his. The wrapping on his hands brushes against your back as he moves his hand under your shirt, your wings folding onto your back as he pulls the fabric above your head and drops it beside the both of you on the bed. You blush hard, suddenly insecure about your body. He must have picked up on your feeling because he looks up at you, a small smile on his lips.
"You're so beautiful, y/n." he whispers, moving his hand to your lower back, pressing you closer to him. You sigh gently, closing your eyes as his mouth connects with your neck, his teeth grazing over your pulse.
"D-Dean..." You whimper in content, grabbing onto his arms for stability.
Dean pulls away instantly, eyes clamped shut in concentration and pain.
"Dean?" You say, putting your hands on either side of his head, watching him closely "Dean, what's wrong?" You ask, your voice getting more frantic. Was it you? Did you hurt him somehow?
"I-it's okay... just have a headache, that's all..." Dean sighs, opening his eyes again. You look at him for a long time, trying to find out if he's lying or not.
"Oh, Okay... W-we should uh..." You stutter, looking down at your shirtless torso, blushing hard.
"Y-yeah... Sorry..." Dean says, handing you your shirt back. You shuffle it back on, fitting your wings through the jagged holes in the material.
"N-no, it's alright Dean... Another time when your feeling better." You say, smiling softly at him. You don't even know if you are ready for that. Of coarse you want to, but what is it like? What if you do something wrong? What if your not good at it?
Dean lifts you off of his lap with a small grunt of pain. You look at him with concern, watching as his hand moves to his pants, squeezing his jeans with a small sigh. You don't understand, what's hurting him?
"Dean, what's wrong?" You ask, tilting your head in confusion. Red creeps onto his cheeks and neck, showing embarrassment.
"I-it's nothing, I'll be fine y/n." he mutters, moving his hand away from his jeans to show a bulge in the fabric. You furrow your eyebrows together, slightly confused.
Oh.
You understand now.
You swallow hard. You did that.
"D-Dean... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't know that hurts you." you say, your face turning bright red. Dammit you're such an angel.
Dean chuckled a bit, shaking his head "No y/n, don't be sorry. It doesn't necessarily hurt, it's just kinda uncomfortable... don't worry about it." he laughs, his shoulders shaking slightly. You can't help but giggle with him, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles or laughs makes you want to smile. His smile fades quickly though, short after replaced with a face of pain.
These headaches are getting worse.
You crawl behind him on the bed, your wings wrapping around him out of instinct, trying to make him feel better. Your hands Move to his shoulders, rubbing into the muscles like you did in the shower. The thought makes you blush but you keep rubbing, hoping that he will feel better soon.
"Y/n, it's alright, I'm fine." Dean whispers, turning around on the bed to face you.
You shake your head "I never said that you weren't." you say, slightly confused on how he knew what you were thinking.
Dean smiles slightly, moving a strand of hair out of your eyes "You worry to loud."
You sigh, shaking your head. Dean rest his hand on the side of your face. You lean into the touch, closing your eyes, trying to remember every groove and callous of his hand with your skin. The warm air from outside makes Deans clothes stick to his muscular body and your hair stick to the back of your neck.
"Let go back down stairs, Sam and Cas are probably wondering what's up." Dean whispers, making you peel your eyes from his toned stomach, perfectly outlined by his shirt. You nod, smiling slightly. Dean chuckles, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. Making you squeal and laugh as your wings stick straight out, not knowing which way is up. Dean giggled and held onto your legs as he walked down the stairs. You could hear the slight laughter from Cas and Sam as he set you back down on the ground. You push your hair out of your eyes looking at him with mock anger.
"How dare you, jerk!" You laugh breathlessly, punching his shoulder playfully. Dean laughs, holding his arm, acting like your small punch hurt him.
"Ouch!" Dean chuckles, grabbing you and putting his arms around your waist tightly, lifting you off the floor again. You try to scream out for him to stop, but all your breath is gone from laughing so hard, you squirm in his arms, trying to get out if his gasp, but failing as you go into another laughing fit.
Sam laughs, throwing his head back, slapping Cas on his back as Cas starts laughing too.
You love them all so much.
Your family.
-------------------------------------------
A/N- Whoa, an update! I'm sorry it kinda short and it's been a while, I've been caught up in school lately. But, thank you all for 3k reads!!!! I started this book just for fun, but now I have people who actually LIKE my story?!?? That's insane!! I love all of you guys so much!!