Trap

"RISE AND SHINE!" You hear Deans voice scream through your dream. you hear Sam groan and turn over in his bed. you open your eyes slowly and see Dean standing by the closed window, he grips the old wood lock on it and opens the oversized window, letting the blinding sunlight seep into the room.
"DEAN!" You scream in a tired voice, covering your face with your wings. you hear his heavy footsteps walk over to your side of the bed. he grabs you from the bed and picks you up. "DEAN!" You scream again, but this time while laughing. he picks you up like you are weightless, throwing you over his broad shoulders. You cross you arms, your hair flying downwards and your wings flapping mindlessly.
"I will set you down if you promise to wake up!" Dean says playfully, tightening his grip around your legs.
"Fine, I promise!" You say laughing.
"Okay!" Dean says throwing you down onto the soft mattress. you giggle and sit up from the bed. Dean grins at you and looks over at Sam who is just now sitting up. "do I need to do the same to you, Sammy?" Dean says walking over to his brother, his arms open.
"God, no, please don't" Sam says, quickly standing from the bed. you and Dean laugh as Sam almost trips over the blankets he knocked onto the floor. his hair is sticking every which way.
"Where's Cas?" You ask looking at his empty bed.
"Oh, he's down stairs. apparently he doesn't sleep at all!" Dean says chuckling. you stand and walk over to your bag.
"You have a suit?" Dean asks.
"Uh, no. the one I had was ripped a while back by a werewolf." you say turning back towards Dean.
"Well, then we're getting you one today. how about a FBI badge?" He asks taking out his own.
"Yep." you reply, grabbing it out of your bag and showing him.
"Good, get dressed and we will be down stairs." Dean says, motioning for Sam to leave the room. Dean shuts the door behind him as he walks out with Sam. you grab a pair of jeans out of your bag and notice a brush with a small note beside it.
'Here ya go!'-Dean
The note read. you smile and pick up the brush, running it through your knotted hair. once all the knots are out you grab a black t-shirt out of your bag, you look back at your wings and scowl at them.
"Time to go back, guys." you say to your wings, folding them onto your back. once they are unnoticeable, you throw the t-shirt over your head and pull it down. you look back again and see your wings can't be seen. you throw on your jean-shorts and boots, throwing your angel blade inside of the right boot. you look at yourself in the broken mirror on the wall, you look presentable. you throw on your green army jacket and grab your bag before walking to the door, opening it slowly. down stairs all the boys are getting ready to leave into town, rushing back and forth from their bags to the impala.
"You ready, y/n?" Dean asks, standing beside the antique car.
"Yeah, I'm ready, are you?" You say motioning to Sam and Cas, who are still walking back and forth.
"Yeah, now we are ready." Dean says, grabbing your bag, throwing it into the trunk and closing it with a loud thud. Dean walks to the side if the car and opens the back door for you.
"Thank you." You say giving him a smile.
"You are very welcome." Dean says patting your back softly, shifting your wings under your shirt. you sit down in the back seat with Cas beside you. "ready?" Dean asks everyone, starting the engine with a roar. You all nod and you pull out of the barn, Bon Jovi blaring through the speakers. Dean glances back at you through the rear-view mirror a few times, smiling at you. you look out the window and watch as the trees fly by. slowly the trees are replaced by buildings and roads. the impala stops, pulling you out of your thoughts, Dean opens your door for you and takes your hand. you walk into a small clothing store, guessing it is for the suit. You walk through the doors, still hand in hand with Dean, Sam and Cas behind the both of you. a small woman behind the shop counter smiles at all of you, her eyes lingering on Dean. a flare of jealousy courses through your veins, 'he is mine' you think to yourself, holding tighter to Deans hand. you make your way to the suits in the back of the small store. you let go if Deans hand, scanning through the suits. you pick out a few and head to the changing room. once you lock the door you take off your clothing, your wings sprouting from your back and spreading against the walls. you sigh at the release but quickly fold them again. you try on the first suit and look in the long mirror on the wall. you shrug, it fits well but is a little baggy for 'FBI'. you walk out of the room and look at Dean who sits on a small couch outside the changing rooms. he shakes his head no and leans back into the couch. you nod in agreement, walking back into the room and take off the suit. after trying on multiple suits, you find a good one. it grips all the right places. the skirt reaches your knees, showing off your legs. and the top shows a professional amount of cleavage. you put your hair up in a quick bun and look in the mirror. you wink at yourself before leaving the small room. Dean gasps when he sees you, a bit of red rising to his cheeks. he swallows hard and nods, giving you a smile.
"Does it look good?" You ask, putting a stray hair behind your ear.
"It looks..... fantastic, y/n." Dean says standing, "it also hides your wings very well." he says in a hushed tone, smirking at you. you blush at his smirk, looking everywhere but his eyes.
'how does he do this to me?' You ask yourself.
Sam and Cas appear behind Dean, Sam smiling at the two of you.
"You look good, y/n." Sam says with a polite nod.
"I agree." Cas says smiling at you.
you smile at the both of them "thanks guys" you say before looking back at Dean, who is still smirking.
"Is this the one you want?" He asks, taking your hand, a shock of electricity shooting through your arm.
you frown "but Dean, I don't have any money with me." you say, just now remembering.
"Oh, don't worry, I was planning on buying it with my super good looks!" He says, giving you a childish smile, proud of his joke. You smile back and roll your eyes. "really though, don't worry about it." Dean says kissing your forehead. you nod and head back into the changing room. once out of the suit and into your regular clothing. you step back out, the suit in your hands, and walk to Dean, who takes the suit out of your hands and grabs a pair of matching heels to go with the suit. you roll your eyes and follow behind him to the counter. Sam and Cas wait outside, talking to one another.
"That will be one-fifty, sir." The woman says, giving Dean a smile. you gasp at the price, but Dean takes your hand and squeezes it reassuringly. he hands the woman a credit card with his free hand. she swipes it quickly and hands the card back to Dean. she hands Dean the small bag holding your suit and shoes. "you have a good day, sir." she says winking at him. She looks at you with a glare as you and Dean walk out of the store. 'What is her problem?' You ask yourself getting into the impala. Dean turns in the front seat to face you, smiling.
"What?" You ask giggling
"Did you see that woman?" Dean ask raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, why was he giving me the stink-eye?" You ask.
"Because she was jealous of you." He says smirking. you blush right as Sam and Cas shuffle into he car.
"Are we going to a motel, or what?" Sam asks, putting on his seat belt. Dean shrugs and starts the engine, Metallica comes through the speakers and you smile, 'she was jealous of me' you think, blushing to yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~