25. Battle begin!

"Professor are you going to tell us finally what is the last competition?" Barry shouted after the crowd was calm from Aria and Diantha. Professor chuckled at his reaction.

"Impatient as always Barry, but yes. The last competition between team Piplup, Froakie, Chespin and Squirtle is...!" professor waited for more of tension, but only thing he got was punched into shoulder.

"Stop playing on actor, that is Diantha, and just tell them." Aria told to young professor and he laughed.

"Of course. It's going qualifying pokemon battles with three pokemon against three pokemon." this made a many people surprised, but also thrilled.

"Did you noticed that this time is a lot of water type teams?" Diantha whispered to Aria.

"It doesn't mean anything, but yeah, it is kinda funny." Aria giggled to herself as she watched professor and audience.

"Alright! Watch it Ash, cuz we gonna beat you with no problem." Angie said confidently to Ash.

"We will see about that Angie." Ash said with smirk, while professor continued.

"-with the four teams, we will have three different battles. So let's see who is gonna fight with who." professor shouted and monitor behind him lit up, showing four pictures of team's pokmeon. They all started to spin until the screen was dazzled by white screen. After that, screen showed Froakie with Squirtle and Piplup with Chespin.

"So here you have. First battle team Froakie composed of Ash, Serena and Clemont against team Squirtle composed of Shauna, Tierno and Trevor. After that, we will have battle between team Piplup with Dawn, Angie and Barry against Kerten, Korra and William." 

"Nice!"

"Awesome!"

"Good!"

Shouted many people from different teams and even the other people ready to watch them. Diantha was about to study more the people, when a man stood by their side. He had stone face, in which many people wouldn't see anything, but Diantha noticed interest in this competition.

"And you are?" Aria asked as she looked at the man.

"The name is Brandon. I was about to watch a friend fight." he said with watching all people standing to sides to make space for battle. This lit up Diantha's face.

"Now I know, you are the one with that huge Piramid here. I heard from professor on my way here you would be here to explore ruins." Diantha's words made Brandon to make sarcastic laugh.

"You mean the one that became even more ruins from earthquake?" Brandon said and looked at the field. Aria and Diantha looked at each other with giggle.

As Ash stood by side with Clemont and Serena, he noticed a quiet nervosity. "Are you nervous on a battle?" Ash asked, breaking Serena from thoughts.

"Um yeah, kinda. I am not good battler and I don't want to mess it up for you guys." Serena told them with worries only to get wiped them away by Ash and Clemont.

"Don't worry Serena. Everyone learns and you learns very fast with battles and the main thing is to have fun in battles and what you do overall." Clemont said and Ash nodded.

"Yup and we will be here to help you in this battle, to help you get up again from a fail. Also, don't say you will mess up. If there is going to be some messing up, we will do it all together." Ash said with grin. Serena smiled at their supporting and then looked at Bonnie who thumbed up to her.

"You are right guys. Let's have fun!" Serena shouted and both boys smiled.

"Good to see you have energy on us Serena, cuz we are not going easy on you guys!" Shauna shouted on which Ash clenched his fist.