Hardmode's Arrival Part 1

It was a bright and sunny morning. White fluffy clouds drifted across the sky, with the occasional Harpy flying through the sky.
  The village was slowly waking up. NPCs emerged from their homes and were ready to begin the day.
  It was no different for the Terrarians, who had defeated the Wall of Flesh a few days ago.
  Seth emerged from his house, he then yawned and stretched his arms.
  "Today's going to be a good day." He muttered as he put on his new Mythril Helmet.
  "Well, depends on the circumstances." Seth's friend, Miles, added.
  "You just have to ruin everything, do you?" Seth playfully teased his friend.
  Suddenly, they felt a small quaking nearby.
  "Hey guys!" Stella waved to them from ontop the Crimulan Slime God.
  "That thing really likes you doesn't it?" Seth chuckled.
  "Apparently it does!" Stella responded.
  "Heya idiots, if you're just going to stand around and talk all day then I'll just abandon you here." Violet interrupted.
  "Oh come on, live a little!" Seth chuckled, which made Violet back away.
  "Living a little can get you killed." Violet snapped, before looking away.
  There was an awkward silence between the group, until Stella broke the quietude.
  "So what's the plan today?" Stella asked.
  Violet glanced at Seth, let out a sigh and replied,"We'll be soul harvesting."
  "That sounds cool, how do we do that?" Miles asked.
  "By going to the Corruption and killing the creatures there." Seth answered.
  Violet continued,"Their souls are vital to crafting new items that we would require."
  Stella whipped out an axe with a glistening edge and cheerfully said,"Well then, let's get to it!"
  The rest of the group nodded in agreement and they set out on their soul harvesting journey.

[Yharim's Temple]

  "Draedon, I think we may need to step up our game." Yharim said as he got up from his throne.
  "What do you mean sir?" Draedon asked.
  "Simple, the humans are becoming stronger at this point." Yharim replied.
  "Well they did defeat the giant abomination down there in the Underworld..." Draedon trailed off.
  "Exactly! We need to start targeting them more." Yharim shouted out of frustration.
  "What do you need then?" Draedon pulled out a piece of paper and began taking notes.
  "Maybe send your old toys to attack them..." Yharim suggested.
  "Okay sir..." Draedon wrote down the suggestion.
  "We should send small groups of soldiers to attack their settlement every now and then..." Yharim trailed off as he looked at the multiple sets of armor laying all over his throne room, they were remnants of the soldiers who died in battle.
  "Sir?" Draedon asked.
  "What is it?" Yharim responded, giving attention to the scientist.
  "We should send him." Draedon suggested, putting away the paper containing The Tyrant's requests.
  "Him? But what if he helps them?" Yharim said with concern in his voice.
  "He won't. Remember, it's his sister's life on the line." Draedon reminded the Tyrant.
  Yharim looked at his scientist with uncertainty in his gaze.
  "Let's do it then," Yharim continued,"Come, we're going to pay a visit to him."
  Draedon nodded and followed the Tyrant out of the throne room.

To be continued...