Hardmode's Arrival Part 2

Yharim walked into the prison room, Draedon following close behind.
  There were many menacing creatures held captive behind the many jail cells in the room, however Yharim wasn't interested in them.
  In the middle of the room, a jail cell with laser bars held a human captive.
  "How's it going in there pathetic boy?" Yharim sneered.
  "Couldn't be worse." The human replied as he stood up to face the Tyrant.
  Draedon interupted,"Technically  speaking, it could get worse."
  "Listen here, we need you to do something." Yharim said as he unsheated his Caustic Edge.
  The boy chuckled and replied,"Seriously? It's already Hardmode and you still use that piece of junk?"
  Yharim scowled and snapped at the human,"I'm surprised you haven't tried to escape from your little prison."
  "Well why would I, I'm the only person you're scared of." The boy taunted the Tyrant.
  "You're lucky that the bars are there to protect you." Yharim replied as he pointed his blade at the human.
  "How pathetic." The boy muttured.
  "What was that?" Yharim asked.
  "Nothing, really." The boy replied as walked up to the bars.
  "So what was it you needed? A compliment to boost your morale? A bedtime story to put you to rest? Or maybe..." The boy trailed off.
  Yharim angrily grabbed the boy by his collar and growled,"Do not mock me."
  "Sure, whatever." The boy replied with a smirk.
  Yharim let go of his shirt and the boy was dropped onto the cold, hard floor of the jail cell.
  "We need you to help us spy on our enemies." Yharim said as he tightened his grip around the handle of his sword.
  "You really are pulling out all of your trump cards this time, Yharim." The boy chuckled.
  "Finally a compliment! Feel free to keep them coming." Yharim replied sarcastically.
  "And I bet Draedon is the one giving you the ideas, you dumb child." The boy responded with a laugh as he glanced at Draedon.
  "Why thank you for the recognition." Draedon thanked the boy.
  Yharim put his armoured hand over his helmet, creating a clashing sound and groaned,"Just help us spy on the Terrarians."
  The boy's looked at Yharim and asked,"What's in it for me?"
  "Your sister's life won't be taken." Yharim responded.
  The boy got onto his feet, while keeping a distance from Yharim.
  "Do I really have a choice?" The boy asked with a chuckle.
  "Last time I checked, no you do not." Yharim replied while extending his hand to the boy.
  "Fine..." The boy groaned as he shook Yharim's hand.

[The Snow Biome]

  Seth and his friends trudged through the snow, their feet crushing the snow as they walked.
  "How exactly did you get stuck in this game, Stella?" Seth asked.
  "Well, I encountered Yharim while playing Terraria and he pulled me into the game." Stella replied.
  "What does he even have against us that he would pull us into this video game?" Miles questioned.
  "I have no idea." Seth replied as he unsheated his Bloody Edge.
  "Well you did call him Mr Freaky and Mr RP man." Miles chuckled.
  Seth immediately glared at Miles, making him back away from him.
  "What is wrong with your sword though?" Stella pointed to Seth's Bloody Edge.
  It had been cracked from the battle against the Wall of Flesh, but now it was glowing with a faint red aura.
  "Some things are unexplainable." Seth replied while inspecting the blade.
   Violet was ahead of the group, her Lunarian bow in hand. She was patroling the area, looking for any threats.
  All of a sudden, Violet stopped moving.
  "What's wrong?" Seth asked the girl.
  "Something's wrong..." Violet muttured as she bent down.
  Suddenly, snow started falling down onto the group.
  "What do you feel?" Miles asked, while pulling out his Night Ray.
  Violet bent down and touched the snow, it was warm.
  The snowfall was getting heavier.
  "What's wrong?" Stella questioned.
  Violet's eyes immediately widened as a pang of realization hit her.
  The snowfall was becoming abnormal at this point as it slowly turned into an intense blizzard.
  Seth peered into the distance and  he saw a flying hexagon.
  "Something is over there!" Seth shouted as he unsheated his blade, however his words couldn't be heard in the raging snowstorm.
  Suddenly, the hexagon fired a volley of sharp projectiles directly at the group.
  Seth instinctively deflected the projectiles with his blade and then inspected them, they were ice shards.
  "Show yourself!" Seth commanded as he pointed his blade at the object.
  The hexagon ignored him and fired another volley of ice shards, this time directly at Seth.
  Seth deflected the incoming projectiles, but then felt a sharp pain in his leg. One of the shards had hit him, Seth pulled it out of his leg and turned to face the creature.
  Now that he was closer, Seth could see the hexagon a bit clearly now. Its body was made entirely out of ice, with snow clinging to its frozen body. Multiple shards of ice revolved around it, like a protective shield. Seth was also able to make out a motionless figure trapped within the frozen body.
  "Prehaps he's controlling it?" Seth thought as he tightened his grip on his Bloody Edge.
  A voice suddenly filled his mind. It was a deep voice and sounded like it was coming from a hundred years ago, That is merely a prison... the wizard is trapped in there.
  Seth glanced around, looking for the source of the voice.
  Suddenly, the frozen hexagon charged at Seth. However, he managed to leap out of the way in time.
  Seth quickly got up and pulled out a Rage Potion, then immediately gulped down the liquid and threw the bottle aside.
  The frozen object sneakily slammed into Seth, sending him flying.
  Seth landed on his feet, crushing the snow below him.
  "At this rate, I'm gonna die!" Seth muttured to himself.
  Equip the embelm, The same deep voice said.
  "The what?" Seth asked as he deflected more projectiles with his blade.
  Equip what the Wall of Flesh gave you, The voice repeated.
  Seth fished out an embelm that had a golden sword engraved into its metalic surface.
  Equip it now, before it's too late!, The voice said with a sense of urgency.
  Seth quickly equipped the emblem and felt a new sense of power within him.
  The hexagon fired another round of ice shards at Seth, but he managed to dodge them and swiftly charged towards the creature.
  Seth slashed away at the creature's shield, with every successful hit the icy shield would crack slightly.
  Maybe I have a chance, Seth thought.
  It is best to still be cautious, Cryogen has many tricks, the voice warned.
  Seth nodded in acknowledgment.
  The shield after taking several strikes, collapsed and fell into the snow. The main body of Cryogen was all that remained.
  Seth brought his sword down onto Cryogen, but the creature managed to dodge the attack and slammed straight into Seth.
  Suddenly, multiple ice shards materialized out of nowherr in front of Cryogen. Unlike the projectiles that Cryogen fired ealier, the ice shards began to move around on their own.
  "What are those!?" Seth shouted in disbelief.
  Keep your guard up!, The voice tried to call out to Seth, but failed.
  The moving ice shards relentlessly attacked Seth, viciously tearing off his Statigel Armor. They then proceeded to attack Seth.
  "This is it..." Seth muttured as he collapsed to the floor, his legs to weak to carry him.
  Don't give up yet!, The voice shouted frantically.
  Seth tried to get back on his feet but then he collapsed right back.
  I'll just lie down, my fate is inevitable, Seth thought as he slowly closed his eyes.
  Get back up and fight!, the voice shouted angrily.
  Seth shook his head as his eyelids closed, soon he was then surrounded by darkness.

To be continued...