Bones in the Dungeon!

Seth slashed at a skeleton before he turned his attention to a flying cursed skull. The skull flew towards him but Seth quickly ducked and rolled away.                     
  Meanwhile, Violet, Miles, and Stella were firing a rapid succession of arrows and feathers at multiple groups of skeletons, the bony creatures could not escape Violet's rain of death and collapsed to the floor in many pieces.                   
  Soon after, they had defeated the horde of creatures. Seth bent down and picked up a shiv, it was dusty and seemed quite ancient. He then pocketed the shiv.                       
  "That was quite tough." Miles took off his Wizard Hat and wiped his brow.                           
  "That's just a quarter of the skeletons you'll see in here." Violet retorted as she unlocked the lock of a golden chest.                                                 Seth glanced at the many bookshelves, the books placed on the shelves were bounded with bands that kept them closed. He then looked over at Stella, who was making something at a table that had numerous apparatus placed on it.                                               
  Violet nudged him in the shoulder and Seth turned to look at her. She then gestured to a blue katana, blue wrecking ball, and a shield on the floor.                                       
  "Those are yours," Violet said softly.                                 
  Seth walked towards the items and picked them up. All of a sudden, he heard footsteps echoing from a corridor nearby.                             Stella shouted,"There's more of them!"                                          Miles rushed in front of the hallway and his Flare Bolt and Tradewinds floated out of his inventory and in front of him.                                                Violet and Seth ran towards Miles and stood beside him, weapons drawn.                            Suddenly, skeletons surged out of darkness and charged towards the three Terrarians who were standing in front of the hallway.                                    Seth was the first to meet the skeletons. He swung the blue wrecking ball at the skeletons, smashing through the bony creatures. Within mere seconds, a huge pile of bones was lying on the ground.             However, there were still plenty of skeletons remaining. The skeletons quickly overwhelmed Seth and sent him flying, he then landed on his feet in front of Miles and Violet.                                   
  The horde of skeletons continued to advance, Violet and Miles fired a volley of arrows and feathers at the horde but it didn't stop nor slow down.                                      "There's way too many of them!" Miles shouted.   
  Stella quickly ran into the battle and threw Turbulence at the skeletons.
  The cyclone tore through the horde, taking out a huge chunk of the skeletons.
  More skeletons emerged from the darkness to join their kin.
  "Fall back!" Violet shouted as she pointed behind her.
  They quickly ran deeper into the room, allowing the horde of skeletons to flow in.
  Seth pulled out the blue katana and slashed at the skeletons that tried to reach them.                                    
  Violet was the first to reach the exit of the room but she shouted,"They're also coming from here!"
  Another horde of skeletons blocked their only exit, Seth was in disbelief.
  "Does that mean we're gonna die here?" Miles shouted in fear.
  "All we can do, is fight!" Stella quickly kicked a skeleton, sending its skull flying.
  Violet quickly threw a flurry of punches at a skeleton. She finished it off with a volley of arrows, shot from her Galeforce.
  The skeletons surrounded them. Seth glanced around, looking for an escape route.
  "We're trapped!" Seth gasped in shock.
  Miles and Stella looked at him, fear written in their eyes
  "I've failed them..." Seth thought.
  Violet shouted,"We need to get out of here!"
  Suddenly, Seth had a thought.
  "We don't need to defeat them, we just need to get out," Seth thought,"But how?"
  Seth remembered the shield Violet handed him.
  "That could work." Seth muttured with a slight grin.
  "What?" Violet asked.
  "I have a plan, but you guys need to trust me." Seth said calmly.
  "Why are you so calm in this situation, idiot!?" Violet asked.
  Seth pulled out his Cobalt Shield and held it infront of him.
  "To be honest, we totally need one of your crazy plans." Miles chuckled.
  Seth ran into the horde of skeletons that were blocking the exit, his shield smashing the fragile bones of the skeletons.
  Stella, Violet and Miles followed after him.
  Seth ran up the staircase that led out of the Dungeon, he glanced behind and saw the horde of skeletons following them up the set of stairs.
  "Hurry!" Seth shouted.
  He quickly held the Magic Mirror, the reflective side facing his friends.
  They looked into the mirror and suddenly faded away, leaving behind cyan sparks.
  Seth looked at the horde of skeletons one more time and then stared at the mirror.
  The mirror teleported Seth back to the village, just as the skeletons reached the place where he was just standing.

To be continued...